The rematch! 5a State Semifinals, United vs Kimball/ Predictions

• BMTSoulja1 changed the title to The rematch! 5a State Semifinals, United vs Kimball/ Predictions

Coinflip.  Don't let Kimball's record fool you.  I'm not a huge fan of maxprep's rankings, but Kimball has 2-point losses to #2 and #7 in the country, and an 8-point loss to #3.  Other losses are to the #4 team out of Utah, the #1 team out of Florida, and the #21 team in the country.  They dropped a game to Lancaster in district, and the only loss I can't understand is to the Episcopal School of Dallas, an okay 6A private.  that game happened between christmas and new years, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if that was a covid game.  they're winning by almost 30 a game through the playoffs so far.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Coinflip.  Don't let Kimball's record fool you.  I'm not a huge fan of maxprep's rankings, but Kimball has 2-point losses to #2 and #7 in the country, and an 8-point loss to #3.  Other losses are to the #4 team out of Utah, the #1 team out of Florida, and the #21 team in the country.  They dropped a game to Lancaster in district, and the only loss I can't understand is to the Episcopal School of Dallas, an okay 6A private.  that game happened between christmas and new years, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if that was a covid game.  they're winning by almost 30 a game through the playoffs so far.  

Trust me, no one’s taking Kimball lightly.  They’re the typical Dallas school and they play a different brand of basketball than anywhere else in the state.  That factored in that they already know a great deal about us makes this a real tight game.  But let’s not dismiss the fact that BU has played some nationally ranked teams themselves and played well against them while missing Arceneaux.  Also, they’re battle tested.  Had some close games.  One that they lost and a couple that they’ve won.  So pretty much, what Kimball will be dishing out, chances are BU has seen it…

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Trust me, no one’s taking Kimball lightly.  They’re the typical Dallas school and they play a different brand of basketball than anywhere else in the state.  That factored in that they already know a great deal about us makes this a real tight game.  But let’s not dismiss the fact that BU has played some nationally ranked teams themselves and played well against them while missing Arceneaux.  Also, they’re battle tested.  Had some close games.  One that they lost and a couple that they’ve won.  So pretty much, what Kimball will be dishing out, chances are BU has seen it…

At the end of the day.never under estimate the heart of champion!! I think it will be close the whole til the end. BU by 10 plus.