First Scrimmages

aTmfan06

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

If you are Head coach. Have Coach Stone & Coach Green as your top 2 asst. to get input from, you should never be out coached in any aspect of a baseball game.

When you have a Stone and a Green I agree! But Nederland was out coached all day long yesterday. BC small balled Nederland to embarrassment. The coach for BC didn’t allow his kids to be complacent. He coached the entire game and they were all on the same page. Didn’t here a peep from Nederlands side and as the game went on it got sloppier and sloppier.

2 hours ago, D-DAY80 said:

When you have a Stone and a Green I agree! But Nederland was out coached all day long yesterday. BC small balled Nederland to embarrassment. The coach for BC didn’t allow his kids to be complacent. He coached the entire game and they were all on the same page. Didn’t here a peep from Nederlands side and as the game went on it got sloppier and sloppier.

Have seen this the last few years from Ned side. BC head coach always been solid coach & keeps his team in games from start to finish.

9 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Maybe Ned coaches since it was a scrimmage sat back to see how kids react to certain game situations and then work on mistakes at the next practice? I don’t know, just throwing that out since Nederland has some really baseball knowledge coaches.

Possibly! I like the idea of coaching and working it out during the scrimmage while the pressure is on. Hard to simulate that in practice. Hopefully they worked it out in practice Wednesday.