Beaumont Makes National News

Hagar

On 2/1/2022 at 10:23 PM, tvc184 said:

It was unfortunately in Beaumont but really had nothing to do with Beaumont.

They take Hispanic prison gang members from around the country and just happened to plant them in Beaumont in this  situation. 

In a nut shell yes and no. Speaking from being a employee of said institution.

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

believe it was MS13 vs the surrenos.  or was it the nortenos?  one of the enos.

I saw a doc on prison gangs and remembered there were two (at least) Mexican gangs.  I think nortenos (North American) & the 13’s.

20 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Then the information put out by BOP isn’t correct. 

It was Hispanics gangs MS-13 attacked Surrenos to be exact but the bop just doesn't plant people anywhere. Its prison at the end day. When you put the worst people our country has to offer in one small confine place these type of situations will happen. A few months back we had a white gang member kill another white gang member but that story is not as sensational of this one.

4 hours ago, MhsTitans said:

It was Hispanics gangs MS-13 attacked Surrenos to be exact but the bop just doesn't plant people anywhere. Its prison at the end day. When you put the worst people our country has to offer in one small confine place these type of situations will happen. A few months back we had a white gang member kill another white gang member but that story is not as sensational of this one.

At what point in my post did you think I said that?

I said…. “just happened to plant them in Beaumont in this  situation”

This (as I stated in the first point) has nothing to do with Beaumont meaning the people involved came from elsewhere around the country. The last time I went to a gang school taught partly by the BOP, there are White, Black, and Hispanic gangs scattered throughout the system.

It just happens that this time the national news incident was in Beaumont or like I said, “in this situation”.