Non-district Matchups

Cougar14.2

2 minutes ago, P-Hot-N-Shot-G said:

Would have liked to seen Jasper again making it comparable to 2021. Obviously West Orange Stark will be a test along with Kinkaid. 2021 was a special season and set the bar pretty high but I think Peevey and the boys will be ready come district. 

I would have liked to seen Carthage since bridge city has them on the schedule lol

On 2/4/2022 at 4:01 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

That 5th game is hard to get. I see Lumberton 5-0 going into district 

St. Thomas had a qb last year that probably would’ve started for everybody in the Golden Triangle besides PAM and maybe PNG. They’re not constrained on transfers so you don’t know who might show up there between now and next season. 

Nacodoches is not good but they will be a good test simply because they’re going to have a lot better athletes than the L-Train. Very solid non-district schedule overall though. If Lumberton goes into district play with better than a 3-2 record they may actually be a factor this year come playoff time. 

31 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

St. Thomas had a qb last year that probably would’ve started for everybody in the Golden Triangle besides PAM and maybe PNG. They’re not constrained on transfers so you don’t know who might show up there between now and next season. 

Nacodoches is not good but they will be a good test simply because they’re going to have a lot better athletes than the L-Train. Very solid non-district schedule overall though. If Lumberton goes into district play with better than a 3-2 record they may actually be a factor this year come playoff time. 

I usually wouldn’t pick them. There defense is gonna let them down but they do have a good offense.