WEST ORANGE-STARK 2022

WOSdrummer99

33 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Kid can ball 

Yes he can. After taking over the offense, he showed so much improvement thru the season. He definitely wasn't the same by the end. He got the ball out against eventual state champion China Spring. Just too many drops. Timing with WRs will be key to keep from being too one dimensional. We can't compete at that level if we lose our all time leading rusher like last year. Shaw and Mallet aren't Gales, at least not yet. Mallet, only a Sophomore, has the potential to break records.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yes he can. After taking over the offense, he showed so much improvement thru the season. He definitely wasn't the same by the end. He got the ball out against eventual state champion China Spring. Just too many drops. Timing with WRs will be key to keep from being too one dimensional. We can't compete at that level if we lose our all time leading rusher like last year. Shaw and Mallet aren't Gales, at least not yet. Mallet, only a Sophomore, has the potential to break records.

I don’t care what anyone says… yalls RB doesn’t get hurt vs China Spring and y’all very well could’ve beat them. 

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Progress is moving along on the event center and the press box. Also noticed the scoreboard is up. Band practicing on the field this morning... another benefit of turf.

Hope City of West Orange can finish the roads before season starts.

Press box won’t be done,neither will the roads!👎

On 7/21/2022 at 7:56 PM, ladybug33 said:

I'm just hoping to see more of a passing game this season. We have players who will be able to run the ball. When we had those back to back Champs. our game was based on passing.

P.S the update looks nice, I like it!

If our coaching staff make those necessary adjustments.like we always do after halftime.arlington,tx here we come.

2 hours ago, dj said:

If our coaching staff make those necessary adjustments.like we always do after halftime.arlington,tx here we come.

The only thing I'm worried about is that CT new how to prepare his defense for the opposing offense. Can we do that now. If not  We need to pick up our offensive numbers and move all the athletes to offense. Which ain't the mustang way. I've always likes having one of the best defenses in the state. I hope it can stay that way 

31 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

The only thing I'm worried about is that CT new how to prepare his defense for the opposing offense. Can we do that now. If not  We need to pick up our offensive numbers and move all the athletes to offense. Which ain't the mustang way. I've always likes having one of the best defenses in the state. I hope it can stay that way 

The Mustangs have always hung their hat with defense, has been that way since 1977. I hope it continues. I too like always having a defense that’s feared and respected. I sure don’t what to see WO-S become what PN-G was under Coach Faircloth.  Great offenses but no defense.  If so get ready for basketball type scores😕