WEST ORANGE-STARK 2022

WOSdrummer99

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Bingo.  I don't know this coach, don't know unwoke, don't know the relationship they have.  But one guy telling another guy something and then that guy putting it online doesn't necessarily have anything to do with facts.  The coach could've been 100% truthful, could've been mostly truthful but shaded things to support his own narrative or viewpoint, could be a little butthurt and is misrepresenting things to make himself out to be a victim, or any other number of scenarios.  

Not to turn this into a political thread but talk about posting truth and facts. Aren’t you the same guy that was pushing the effectiveness of the vaccine? Over the past year or so I think we’ve learned they’re obviously not that effective an in fact harmful in many cases. Where did you get the truth and facts to post such a bogus narrative? 

38 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

@Unwoke "Come on man..."

With this being my topic, I will kindly ask to not make this about vaccines and politics. No matter what @bullets13 may think about anything else, his post on the previous page is an acceptable opinion.

8/18 scrimmage WOS vs Vidor

Just making my point. I accept his opinion but let’s not be hypocritical when trying to push truth.

I am already ready for some football.😎

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Not to turn this into a political thread but talk about posting truth and facts. Aren’t you the same guy that was pushing the effectiveness of the vaccine? Over the past year or so I think we’ve learned they’re obviously not that effective an in fact harmful in many cases. Where did you get the truth and facts to post such a bogus narrative? 

I guess he heard it… see what I mean?

Old News 

The people that are truly in the program already know the  FACTS

I've already stated once coach T's recommendation is a double headed sword

The people who are going to truly understand the double-headed sword recommendation are people who've been around, in and out of the program at least 30+ years fully 

I'm really not in the business to outing anyone on a social platform to prove my point, I actually enjoy reading other people's views and post about other  programs from the outside looking in. 

If I ever run across anyone out here in the real world speaking on this situation I can prove my point then all facts , no hearsay no third party conversations I have FACTS in writing closed session documentation 1ON1 conversation , I Actually can discuss the whole situation in detail from  years back.

FYI...... This whole situation ,transition just didn't start yesterday...smh...lol

24 minutes ago, One4All said:

If I ever run across anyone out here in the real world speaking on this situation I can prove my point then all facts , no hearsay no third party conversations I have FACTS in writing closed session documentation 1ON1 conversation , I Actually can discuss the whole situation in detail from  years back.

FYI...... This whole situation ,transition just didn't start yesterday...smh...lol

I'll be looking for you

20 hours ago, Unwoke said:

there's a whole thread to talk about this.  hijacking topics is against forum rules.  When it's at least semi-related, no big deal, and we allow a lot of  leeway in the political forum for obvious reasons, but this is way out of line.  No need for a response.    

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

there's a whole thread to talk about this.  hijacking topics is against forum rules.  When it's at least semi-related, no big deal, and we allow a lot of  leeway in the political forum for obvious reasons, but this is way out of line.  No need for a response.    

Not trying to hijack nothing, just pointing out your hypocrisy about stating truth and facts. Your more than welcome to respond in a appropriate thread. That’s why I said I am not trying to turn this into a political thread. 

8 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

What’s the deal with Earl Thomas? I may be dead wrong but I just can’t see him doing what he’s being accused of. He comes across as having a great head on his shoulders. 

Used to have a good head on his shoulders,”fell off the deep end lately it seems”

3 hours ago, KF89 said:

Baytown Lee is the only SETXSPORTS coverage team that has won a state 7on7 title.

PAST 7 ON 7 TEXAS  STATE CHAMPIONS

1998 - 2006 (All teams competed in one division)

1998 - Southlake Carroll
1999 - North Mesquite
2000 - Celina

2001 - Baytown Lee
2002 - Katy Cinco Ranch
2003 - Odessa Permian

2004 - Tyler Lee
2005 - Baytown Lee
2006 - Colleyville Heritage

2007 - Present

Div I:  Georgetown
Div II:  Celina

Div I:  Richland
Div II:  Crane

Div I:  RR Stony Point

Div I:  Lake Travis
Div II:  Brownwood

Div I:  DeSoto
Div II:  Melissa

Div I:  Austin Westlake
Div II:  Navasota

Div I:  A&M Consolidated
Div II:  Sunnyvale
Div III:  Poth

Div I:  Plano

Div I:  The Woodlands
Div II:  Kaufman

Div I:  Hebron
Div II:  Kaufman
Div III:  East Bernard

Div I:  Southlake Carroll
Div II:  Graham

Div I:  Katy Seven Lakes

Div I:  College Station
Div II:  Midlothian Heritage
Div III:  Gunter

Baytown Lee?  Talk about ironies.

3 hours ago, KF89 said:

Baytown Lee is the only SETXSPORTS coverage team that has won a state 7on7 title.

PAST 7 ON 7 TEXAS  STATE CHAMPIONS

1998 - 2006 (All teams competed in one division)

1998 - Southlake Carroll
1999 - North Mesquite
2000 - Celina

2001 - Baytown Lee
2002 - Katy Cinco Ranch
2003 - Odessa Permian

2004 - Tyler Lee
2005 - Baytown Lee
2006 - Colleyville Heritage

2007 - Present

Div I:  Georgetown

Div I:  Richland
Div II:  Crane

Div I:  RR Stony Point

Div II:  Brownwood

Div I:  DeSoto
Div II:  Melissa

Div I:  Austin Westlake
Div II:  Navasota

Div I:  A&M Consolidated
Div II:  Sunnyvale
Div III:  Poth

Div I:  Plano

Div I:  The Woodlands
Div II:  Kaufman

Div I:  Hebron
Div II:  Kaufman
Div III:  East Bernard

Div I:  Southlake Carroll

Div I:  Katy Seven Lakes

Div I:  College Station
Div II:  Midlothian Heritage
Div III:  Gunter

And how many of them went on to win UIL championship?