Who will be the new Chief of PNG?/Jeff Joseph named lone finalist

Indianforever

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Does he know that the School Board has already picked out what offense and defense he’ll be running? I am sure they’ll relinquish the control of the special teams to let him run that with their approval. Good Luck 😎

Not true. They have only picked the players he should play as of now. They are still going through some old playbooks from their childrens pee wee days so they will be familiar with system

7 hours ago, badndn said:

Two things for sure:

1. Katy, SLC and Westlake. The guy should know how to win. Add up the State titles between them. WOW
2. Gary Joseph, Todd Dodge and even Riley Dodge. Not a bad group of coaches to hit up for advice!

Welcome Coach Joseph. 

Looks like PNG should win 5 state championships in the next 3 years. 

3 hours ago, Raider24 said:

So he should be done in 2029. Makes since

Since the Indian faithful said BF couldn't win a State Title because PNG doesn't have any athletes, then, well, it's not looking good for him!   😃

PS -- did he know there weren't any athletes when he applied?!  

PSS -- But, I guess there are a few of us who have faith in him!   Good luck to the new coach!

6 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

😂 we will find out. He’s a special teams coordinator. A popular last name doesn’t make a good coach.  I’ll make a wager that he won’t bring them to a state title game faster then  Peevy brought Westbrook. 

Peevey is a good coach, but if you don’t think WB had a easy road that year in 6A d2, then you don’t follow football. 

20 hours ago, Pot Stirrer said:

Someone help me out. He was the defensive coordinator at Magnolia West for 3 years, then I can’t find anything. Then he shows up as defensive coach of South lake for the 2021 season. Where was he coaching in between. 

Hope all the Indian faithful give him a chance. They have a chance to be good in Region 3 for the next couple years. 

I believe it was Mag West -> Westlake -> Southlake all DC positions. 

On 2/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, Bigdog said:

correct its SDS for everyone.  I think Melon is just pulling your chain.

Unless I'm experiencing the Mandela Effect , It was the MSDS back when I made my escape from the hell known as refinery work .  A Scaffold Builders Helpers Helper or service worker probably doesn't remember that since they are new to the biz. They missed the entire premise, flew right over their heads