Joe Biden is a great American President

BADSANTA

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Biden has issued the fewest oil & gas leases of any president since World War II.

Biden leased 126,228 acres for drilling during his first 19 months in office (down 97% from President Trump). The last president to lease fewer acres was Harry Truman.

Every president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out more than 4.4 million acres during the first 19-months in his first term.

Why crush the American oil industry at a time of skyrocketing energy prices

Is Hunter Biden still invested in the world's worst polluting Chinese oil, gas, and coal giants — China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and Yancoal

This is the hidden content, please

54 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Joe Biden has issued the fewest oil & gas leases of any president since World War II.

Biden leased 126,228 acres for drilling during his first 19 months in office (down 97% from President Trump). The last president to lease fewer acres was Harry Truman.

Every president since Richard Nixon in 1969-70 leased out more than 4.4 million acres during the first 19-months in his first term.

Why crush the American oil industry at a time of skyrocketing energy prices

Is Hunter Biden still invested in the world's worst polluting Chinese oil, gas, and coal giants — China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and Yancoal

And still our friends on the left maintain that he has restored dignity to the White House.

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

In 20 months of Joe Biden-

- Record gas prices

- Highest inflation in 40 years

- Recession 

- Housing market collapse

- Stock market collapse

- Open border nightmare

- close to WWIII 

- supply chain collapse

Can you imagine what kind of idiot you’d have to be to vote Democrat?

Amen, preach my brother!!!

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

In 20 months of Joe Biden-

- Record gas prices

- Highest inflation in 40 years

- Recession 

- Housing market collapse

- Stock market collapse

- Open border nightmare

- close to WWIII 

- supply chain collapse

Can you imagine what kind of idiot you’d have to be to vote Democrat?

We can ask some here

1 hour ago, Eagle11 said:

Great president??? More like total disaster

It's obvious by the appointees from this administration that biden has checked out and the hard left loons are in charge.

It just amazes me when I hear folks say this administration brought integrity back to the White House.

35 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's obvious by the appointees from this administration that biden has checked out and the hard left loons are in charge.

It just amazes me when I hear folks say this administration brought integrity back to the White House.

They definitely have a different definition of “integrity” than most of us do.  Vote Democrat?  Not if you put a gun to my head. 

• 3 weeks later...

Joe Biden said today that Democrats campaignes in all 54 states to get the ACA passed when he was VP???  Obama once said something about campaigning in 57 states.  I guess, with all the other crap biden has done, he has also lost 3 of our states.  What a stupid bunch these Dims are. Show your stupidity and vote D.  You all know who you are!!

• 2 months later...