Little Cypress-Mauriceville 58 Lumberton 42/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 58 Lumberton 42/FINAL
27 minutes ago, whsalum said:

LCM, Orangefield and WOS will all be pretty evenly matched clubs with the Raiders.

I agree.   And I don’t see them steam rolling Vidor either.  BC looks to be the only “gimme”-type game in that district among the non-Silsbee teams.  And I’m sure the cards could get hot and maybe pull an upset against one of those teams.  

On 12/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, TxHoops said:

I agree.   And I don’t see them steam rolling Vidor either.  BC looks to be the only “gimme”-type game in that district among the non-Silsbee teams.  And I’m sure the cards could get hot and maybe pull an upset against one of those teams.  

Didn't they have a full team of Seniors last season, I'm sure this year will be a BIG step backwards for the birds. I gotta make it to some of those Vidor games this year, they have a couple of talented players. But as always, depth and consistency will be a problem for the Pirates. I don't think they will be a pushover in this district, playoffs not likely though.

2 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Didn't they have a full team of Seniors last season, I'm sure this year will be a BIG step backwards for the birds. I gotta make it to some of those Vidor games this year, they have a couple of talented players. But as always, depth and consistency will be a problem for the Pirates. I don't think they will be a pushover in this district, playoffs not likely though.

Agree with all of this.  I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Vidor makes the playoffs.  I think they are right there with all the non-Silsbee teams.  

Yes.  BC had a lot of solid seniors last year and won their first playoff game since my father-in-law was a senior (and he will be 80 next year).  Only one returner I believe (their QB in football).