Buna 28 Port Neches-Groves 53/FINAL

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Hopefully the Sabine Pass, Buna, and Bridge City games will have those Indians ready for United!

PNG head coach learned how to make a solid cup cake pre district schedule from his mentor while at Ned to prepare his team well for district opponents & playoffs…..

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

PNG head coach learned how to make a solid cup cake pre district schedule from his mentor while at Ned to prepare his team well for district opponents & playoffs…..

Who do you suggest they play instead? Keep in mind these other teams you want them to play may already have games those days and can’t just drop their game because you want these coaches to play a tougher schedule. Or maybe they should load the bus up and go to Houston every Tuesday and Friday. Both of those coaches play over 30 games a season and we single 3 of those games out to say they aren’t being properly prepared for a state champion. I know math is hard for some people but that’s only 10 percent of the schedule. I think that using 10 percent of your games to build some confidence for your team and get some live minutes for your bench is just as important as playing close games. I want to tell myself you’re just a typical delusional setx sports fan, but since you took shots at both English and Smith in the same post I’m assuming you had some kids that didn’t get as much playing time as you would have liked at Nederland. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Buna 28 Port Neches-Groves 53/FINAL
2 hours ago, KF89 said:

He’s bitter & it shows.  Gotta be a miserable life always rooting against HS kids & their coach.