Jasper 50 Lumberton 95/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Jasper 50 Lumberton 95/FINAL
1 minute ago, Charles in Charge said:

If you people can't see the machine that Mitchell has built over there, then you are crazy.  Silsbee is the only team in this district that can beat the Raiders and as we seen last year, that's not a foregone conclusion.

I like the job Coach Mitchell is doing at Lumberton but I guess you’ll have to call me crazy. I think Lumberton will have some good games against WOS, Orangefield and LCM. If everyone is healthy Silsbee is 20 points better than the rest of the the field. 

3 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

So now, if the boys pound two or three more opponents do you think you all might start thinking they are the real deal again?

I think they’ll have a pretty good team this year, there have just been a couple of posters on a couple of different threads that overreacted to some blowout wins against some very bad teams.

16 hours ago, Charles in Charge said:

If you people can't see the machine that Mitchell has built over there, then you are crazy.  Silsbee is the only team in this district that can beat the Raiders and as we seen last year, that's not a foregone conclusion.

Lumberton won't beat Silsbee.! You can think Corona for the district last year. Lumberton won't beat Silsbee again for as many years as it took yall to get the win last year.! Don't think the guys have forgotten about it. So talking about the Tigers wouldn't be a good thing to do JS"..! 🤷🏻‍♂️😁🐅🏀

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Lumberton won't beat Silsbee.! You can think Corona for the district last year. Lumberton won't beat Silsbee again for as many years as it took yall to get the win last year.! Don't think the guys have forgotten about it. So talking about the Tigers wouldn't be a good thing to do JS"..! 🤷🏻‍♂️😁🐅🏀

Lumberton beat y’all with  a full team last year at Silsbee, don’t blame Corona for that, Lumberton might not beat y’all this year but I wouldn’t make the excuse of the Covid virus for y’all getting beat in Yalls own gym with a full group.