West Orange Stark vs China Spring

monknuk

China Spring got us (WO-S) early. On our first drive, they blocked a punt and scooped it up for a quick TD. On the next drive we forced them to punt and dropped the return around the 10 yard line. CS's offense takes it in for another TD. Just like that WO-S dug a 14-0 hole in the 1st quarter. CS's QB was smooth running their offense. Abdullah was a tough RB to stop. Their offense was excellent at running their tempo. It was obvious to me from the first series of the game WO-S was out of sync because of several missing starters especially on offense. CS was an excellent team, but if we would have been 100% healthy I liked our chances to win this game though only by a small margin. We would have no doubt scored more than 22. This year's CS team is loaded with seniors and better than last year. WO-S has to play mustake-free football to win this one. 

42 minutes ago, griff said:

China Spring got us (WO-S) early. On our first drive, they blocked a punt and scooped it up for a quick TD. On the next drive we forced them to punt and dropped the return around the 10 yard line. CS's offense takes it in for another TD. Just like that WO-S dug a 14-0 hole in the 1st quarter. CS's QB was smooth running their offense. Abdullah was a tough RB to stop. Their offense was excellent at running their tempo. It was obvious to me from the first series of the game WO-S was out of sync because of several missing starters especially on offense. CS was an excellent team, but if we would have been 100% healthy I liked our chances to win this game though only by a small margin. We would have no doubt scored more than 22. This year's CS team is loaded with seniors and better than last year. WO-S has to play mustake-free football to win this one. 

Agreed. 

40 minutes ago, griff said:

beat the number 1 team in the state what dose that tell you

51 minutes ago, griff said:

Excellent review of last years game. "To be the man... you gotta beat the man." And they just beat the University of Carthage. So they are the man for now.

47 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Excellent review of last years game. "To be the man... you gotta beat the man." And they just beat the University of Carthage. So they are the man for now.

Yeah,everyone pulling for a team to beat Cartgage.But what about that team that does and you have to play them.Lot of egg on the faces for those so called experts today.I'm no expert but me too.lol

CS going to be a hand full but my Stangs are peaking at the right time.Just saying.

28 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Yeah,everyone pulling for a team to beat Cartgage.But what about that team that does and you have to play them.Lot of egg on the faces for those so called experts today.I'm no expert but me too.lol

CS going to be a hand full but my Stangs are peaking at the right time.Just saying.

Yes they are peaking at the right time. Best defensive performance I've seen from them all year. Young LBs grew up fast this season.