West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bellville

Stangfan#1

8 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Does it matter who wins this game. Yall know what I'm talking about.Β 

I think it does. Either of these teams or China Spring vs Carthage that can play mistake free football and force a turnover or two can have a shot. Did anyone think Rusk would be up on Carthage 14-7 at half this year? I don’t care how many turnovers Carthage had that’s apart of the game. Regardless we can save that talk for next week. This is WOS vs BellvilleΒ 

32 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I think it does. Either of these teams or China Spring vs Carthage that can play mistake free football and force a turnover or two can have a shot. Did anyone think Rusk would be up on Carthage 14-7 at half this year? I don’t care how many turnovers Carthage had that’s apart of the game. Regardless we can save that talk for next week. This is WOS vs BellvilleΒ 

Its doesn't what the score unless it's the final score nobody is beating them. Division 1 or 2, when they just threw a team out there against Crosby and still pulled it out. You know it's damn near impossible now that they have gotten there and together. It's two things in my life I know win or lose I'm not betting against tom brady nor Carthage. Your a fool if you do. But to each its on.

Just now, Gasilla said:

Bellville is going to be tough. They were tough 2 years ago when these kids were Sophomores. Yes, we see their offense a bunch, but we saw it a lot when PG took us to the woodshed. I think this will be one of those games where the team that makes the big mistake loses.

PG could throw the ball. Can Belville Throw the ball?Β 

Key to this game is if we can minimize Reese and Briggs on their scoring.They going to get their yardage.We just going to have to get some stops and play good pass defense.Not only do we have to contend with those two their defense is pretty stout too.Going to have to be mistake free game on our part.Going to be like the Jasper game with a much better offense to deal with.Ihave no clue about the score.

5 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Key to this game is if we can minimize Reese and Briggs on their scoring.They going to get their yardage.We just going to have to get some stops and play good pass defense.Not only do we have to contend with those two their defense is pretty stout too.Going to have to be mistake free game on our part.Going to be like the Jasper game with a much better offense to deal with.Ihave no clue about the score.

Certainly the offense will be better. I don't think their defense is as good as Jaspers.

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Then that might open things up then. I still think the mustangs have enough defense to win. Rooting for our neighborsΒ 

The Mustangs will certainly have enough horses to win. It's a matter of whether those horses execute. Our horses have to make plays... We had opportunities to make some plays in the first half last night and didn't. When you play athletic teams that match up well you cant miss on opportunities to make plays.

Just now, Gasilla said:

The Mustangs will certainly have enough horses to win. It's a matter of whether those horses execute. Our horses have to make plays... We had opportunities to make some plays in the first half last night and didn't. When you play athletic teams that match up well you can miss on opportunities to make plays.

I agree. LCM has a athletic team to play Friday also lol been a long time since LCM has been 3 deep in the playoffs at the same time with WOS. Last Β time was 1997 when y’all lost to lamarque and we played them in the 4th round. I hope both teams win!!!!Β 

Just now, Gasilla said:

Yeah, me too! Pulling for the Bears. Good to see what our OTown neighbors are doing with quality coaching (no offense to past coaches meant).

I’ve been saying it for a long time.Β Β talent was there just not being used properly. Peevy is outstanding Coach I hope he doesn’t leave usΒ