Barbers hill vs A&M consolidated!!!

lcm93

Consolidated has all the advantage of playing the second round versus BH. 

the two times this year they’ve shown they can be the class of 5a they’ve relied on basically the same gameplan. They will likely do the same, because when they deviate from that gameplan they’ve been vulnerable. 

rely on the big boys up front the QB and the great sophomore wide out. 

I think A&M might have a shot at matching y’all up front but we will see. If I was them I’d take the run away and play zone with a man to man on your star receiver. 

it neutralizes the three ways BH kills teams.

QB run, big O line, and that shifty sophomore. 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:26 PM, BHFAN said:

Speaking of superstition. BH played with new silver helmets for the TC game. I noticed they when back to the white ones for FBM! Stick with the white helmets 👍

And often overlooked, and important factor in football, the helmet color, 😂lol😂.  Joking aside, I’m picking the Eagles in this one (in white helmets by golly).  A&MC is good but no better or perhaps not as good as BH.  
Btw, a plethora of videos here.

This is the hidden content, please

Alright I'm Sold BH wins by 21. 

I don't think that district up north is very good, I think they have one team with a good offense and a bunch of teams with solid defenses but they haven't seen anything like the offenses in 12-5A. This is a great matchup for the Eagles because they don't need shoot out numbers to win. 

The only thing BH needs to do is stop watching their game tape from last week on repeat and make sure they are ready for Consolidated. Cannot look back to your awesome win or forward to your potential revenge game against your rival. Have to be in the moment, if the Eagles are they cruise to victory. 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

Alright I'm Sold BH wins by 21. 

I don't think that district up north is very good, I think they have one team with a good offense and a bunch of teams with solid defenses but they haven't seen anything like the offenses in 12-5A. This is a great matchup for the Eagles because they don't need shoot out numbers to win. 

The only thing BH needs to do is stop watching their game tape from last week on repeat and make sure they are ready for Consolidated. Cannot look back to your awesome win or forward to your potential revenge game against your rival. Have to be in the moment, if the Eagles are they cruise to victory. 

Agreed, forget FBM and the potential re match. Focus on AMC! BH could be peaking at the right time 👍

Finally got to sit down and watch a AMC game. Watched their game against Montgomery and just like some of our games this year nothing really stood out. Their lines are their strength and that is where this battle will be lost or won. Outside of the line the skill positions are similar to ours with the QB advantage going to BH. They are well coached and don’t get rattled. They maintained focus and just keep coming at you. First one to 40 wins!  One more day folks can’t wait.