Port Arthur Memorial 21 Fort Bend Hightower 24/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 21 Fort Bend Hightower 24/FINAL
5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Defense played good enough to win the game. First round Morgan needs to find better offense play calling. And just hold kicker tryouts with the soccer team. 

Freshman kicker was actually okay. Just wish we didn't miss those blocks on the FG try that got blocked in the 3rd. 

I'm still smh on when we took Hayward out before that 4th down play we didn't convert, kid was tearing HT defense a new arse. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

10 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Defense played good enough to win the game. First round Morgan needs to find better offense play calling. And just hold kicker tryouts with the soccer team. 

I wouldn't blame the kicker both attempts was blocked but I will blame the field goal unit as a whole that's been a problem all year.

17 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Tough game PAM I knew you would keep it close though. 

Great season titans 

This one hurts worse than last year cause if you watch this year's game we definitely left points out on the field and wasted a great defensive effort. 2 straight weeks that we blew the game offensively. 

I wish more of you all would get off the couch and drive by the school and see what goes on. If you did you would see that #16 (although he had an arm)  he is NOT ready. The kid is a Soph. and his mental capacity isn't there. A fun fact: #9 was backup QB last season and he's been a QB in Morgan system since his Freshman year. 

30 minutes ago, D3zii said:

main reason I thought y'all could win. Defense is always tough 

Their defense is only tough because they have great athletes, full stop. Sometimes the problem with coaching at a school with great offensive athletes though is that they turn mediocre offensive play calls into great ones because of their abilities. Now you don’t realize those play-calls mediocre until you face someone that can wash out their athletes. Seems like that’s plagued PAM for quite some time now. 

What is PAM’s playoff record since dropping down to 5A? 

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Their defense is only tough because they have great athletes, full stop. Sometimes the problem with coaching at a school with great offensive athletes though is that they turn mediocre offensive play calls into great ones because of their abilities. Now you don’t realize those play-calls mediocre until you face someone that can wash out their athletes. Seems like that’s plagued PAM for quite some time now. 

What is PAM’s playoff record since dropping down to 5A? 

4-4. Those 4 wins are from the previous staff. 

51 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

I wish more of you all would get off the couch and drive by the school and see what goes on. If you did you would see that #16 (although he had an arm)  he is NOT ready. The kid is a Soph. and his mental capacity isn't there. A fun fact: #9 was backup QB last season and he's been a QB in Morgan system since his Freshman year. 

So why not keep him on jv doing district and let the kid grow or use the garbage time to develop usable backup.