LINDALE vs. LUMBERTON BROADCAST/Post updates here

AggiesAreWe

30 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

How is Lindale run defense ? They give up a lot of yardage 

1st series we opened up with 5 wide sets and no RB and they were in a 3 man front. 2nd series 1st play 73 yd TD run right up the gut. Next series they adjusted but we still ran pretty good against them. They have better line play than LB play. Their O-Line and D-Line are pretty stout, but we didn't have the O-Line or D-Line strength to offset their size and athleticism.  But we're not a heavy run team. Maybe 15-20 totes a game to RB. I can see where they will have a tough time stopping Rueben. He's gonna give them fits.  

7 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

1st series we opened up with 5 wide sets and no RB and they were in a 3 man front. 2nd series 1st play 73 yd TD run right up the gut. Next series they adjusted but we still ran pretty good against them. They have better line play than LB play. Their O-Line and D-Line are pretty stout, but we didn't have the O-Line or D-Line strength to offset their size and athleticism.  I can see where Rueben is gonna give them fits.  

I have Lindale beating EC. I believe we will beat Columbia and there will be a Lindale and LCM match up. We have ran on everyone we played this year and i wondering if that dline would be solid. Palestine was big on both sides of the ball and athletic just not discipline on gap responsibility  

50 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I have Lindale beating EC. I believe we will beat Columbia and there will be a Lindale and LCM match up. We have ran on everyone we played this year and i wondering if that dline would be solid. Palestine was big on both sides of the ball and athletic just not discipline on gap responsibility  

I have Lindale beating EC also. From what I've seen of EC games on hudl they around 85/15 or 90/10 heavy on the run. If Lindale mans up to limit the run success and force EC to beat them with the pass Lindale should win. Lindale's QB Peterson is the real deal. Lindale looked better in person than on film IMO.  

30 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

I have Lindale beating EC also. From what I've seen of EC games on hudl they around 85/15 or 90/10 heavy on the run. If Lindale mans up to limit the run success and force EC to beat them with the pass Lindale should win. Lindale's QB Peterson is the real deal. Lindale looked better in person than on film IMO.  

How good is the receivers ? Our number #7 pretty much is a lock down corner on man to man. Not trying to look ahead to much but I’m sure our coaching staff will contact Reyes on what they would different entering the game. The Qb played in the state championship last year and has tons of experience 

4 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

How good is the receivers ? Our number #7 pretty much is a lock down corner on man to man. Not trying to look ahead to much but I’m sure our coaching staff will contact Reyes on what they would different entering the game. The Qb played in the state championship last year and has tons of experience 

Evan Alford 6’4” WR check out his highlights 

This is the hidden content, please