Fort Bend Hightower at Port Arthur Memorial Bi-District Round predictions 11/12

15 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

Isn't this the same person that poo-pooed North Shore?  Swept by 12 5A D2?  Nah......

Anyway, I picked Hightower trying to win week 12 picks

I said Atascocita would beat them, not really poo-pooing them by sayin they would lose to another top 10 team. I said that before Gavin Sessions got hurt. 'Cita went into North Shore and did lose by 10 points but had the ball twice inside the NS 20 late in the game and got 0 points. Sessions is punching that in twice. 

When 'Cita's sophomore backup would actually stand there and deliver the ball they were striping NS. He threw for 268 and 2tds with 0 picks, Sessions probably throws for 350 yards and 4tds if he plays. They had no chance to cover Chase Sowell without Denver Harris on the field but the backup couldn't consistently put it on him unless he was wide open. 

As far as us sweeping 9-5A: 

Crosby vs Ball - blowout

TC vs BU - blowout 

PAM vs PNG - shootout 

Friendswood vs BH - Friendswood didn't drop over 28 on anybody on their entire schedule besides GCM and Ball. I'll make the assumption BH plays well and wins that one. All they would need is 31 points. Not that it even really matters but IJS, we would have a lot better chance sweeping y'all than the inverse. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I said Atascocita would beat them, not really poo-pooing them by sayin they would lose to another top 10 team. I said that before Gavin Sessions got hurt. 'Cita went into North Shore and did lose by 10 points but had the ball twice inside the NS 20 late in the game and got 0 points. Sessions is punching that in twice. 

When 'Cita's sophomore backup would actually stand there and deliver the ball they were striping NS. He threw for 268 and 2tds with 0 picks, Sessions probably throws for 350 yards and 4tds if he plays. They had no chance to cover Chase Sowell without Denver Harris on the field but the backup couldn't consistently put it on him unless he was wide open. 

As far as us sweeping 9-5A: 

Crosby vs Ball - blowout

TC vs BU - blowout 

PAM vs PNG - shootout 

Friendswood vs BH - Friendswood didn't drop over 28 on anybody on their entire schedule besides GCM and Ball. I'll make the assumption BH plays well and wins that one. All they would need is 31 points. Not that it even really matters but IJS, we would have a lot better chance sweeping y'all than the inverse. 

That's cute you can name drop like that but I know all Stump coached teams are not physical.  Saw that 1st hand when he coach WB all those years.  Westfield and old Humble High(before the breakup) would beat them on the scoreboard and physically.  I won't go into how NS and old LP would do them.  Anyway, PN-G running with PA is Luda-chris and I beginning to suspect that you are a MC fan(atic) that moved to South Huffman/Barrett Station with these silly takes and opinions.  So, all things Mecca, not gonna argue with you one iota.  Outside of that, I will examine it with the scrutiny of 1000 suns......

Good luck to the Cougars

39 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I hear Corpus has some good coaches with ties to SETX just saying. 

I don’t think they even need to go that far. I’ll hit up James Williams and tell him he can have the keys to the whole athletic department. If PAM can come up with about $125k they would probably have a shot at landing him. 

Harrison leaving an administrative position for a coordinator position tells me PAM wasn’t paying that well or that there were some other issues. 

Just now, Cougar14.2 said:

I don’t think they even need to go that far. I’ll hit up James Williams and tell him he can have the keys to the whole athletic department. If PAM can come up with about $125k they would probably have a shot at landing him. 

Harrison leaving an administrative position for a coordinator position tells me PAM wasn’t paying that well or that there were some other issues. 

Xbox didn't have all his administrative credentials to be an AD.......