DCTF Week 10 State Rankings

Hagar

21 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

You'd have to make an actual statement not just follow the crowd to take that risk. 

Here’s my statement:

The Cougtalk moniker fits you well. Keep talking. I’m not sure who you are trying to convince about how great Crosby is or why you come on here all bowed up saying y’all are ready to take on (get beaten) by the top 4 in the state. Are you mad because you’re only ranked 10th? Is that what brought this on? Keep plugging away and let the record speak for itself. I come from Lumberton. As a program, we have never had success on a statewide level and only glimmering moments on a district level. I know who we are. A couple weeks ago when we beat Huffman Hargrave (the district nemesis and reigning DC), I never tried to say anything more than “good job”.

Your problem is you spout so much crap that the smell becomes normal to you. Look Crosby has a very good program. Good job. That’s about all y’all deserve right now. But I know you need more hugs from mama, so here it goes:

You’re a very important person. I wish I was you. Men aspire to be you and women dream of you. Heck, even men dream of you. You’re so smart too. And handsome. I wish I was you. Would you PM me so I can show everyone at work that I know you…
…Hopefully that’ll get you past supper time anyway. 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Here’s my statement:

The Cougtalk moniker fits you well. Keep talking. I’m not sure who you are trying to convince about how great Crosby is or why you come on here all bowed up saying y’all are ready to take on (get beaten) by the top 4 in the state. Are you mad because you’re only ranked 10th? Is that what brought this on? Keep plugging away and let the record speak for itself. I come from Lumberton. As a program, we have never had success on a statewide level and only glimmering moments on a district level. I know who we are. A couple weeks ago when we beat Huffman Hargrave (the district nemesis and reigning DC), I never tried to say anything more than “good job”.

Your problem is you spout so much crap that the smell becomes normal to you. Look Crosby has a very good program. Good job. That’s about all y’all deserve right now. But I know you need more hugs from mama, so here it goes:

You’re a very important person. I wish I was you. Men aspire to be you and women dream of you. Heck, even men dream of you. You’re so smart too. And handsome. I wish I was you. Would you PM me so I can show everyone at work that I know you…
…Hopefully that’ll get you past supper time anyway. 

This may have been the lamest post I’ve seen in this forum. Smh

Just now, MrFleet23 said:

The fact that he took the time to type that long depressing sh*t. 😂😂😂 At least the Vidor dudes are funny

Yea, no clue we rib back and forth with Vidor dudes all the time not sure why CringeMouth got all upset. 

Weird part is in reality I hope Vidor does well. They just don't seem to like the cougs on top! 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If Crosby lined up with FB Marshall tomorrow I think we would win by a bigger margin than we did last year. The offense is literally Ja'Koby Banks and nothing else. They were more dynamic last year and the qb was a better passer than Banks is. Banks is a certified track star but I don't think he's any different than lining up against Jamar Sanders. I think we would roll Texas High again this year too. Montgomery is the team that worries me because even though we could probably drop 60 on them they may be able to get clos to that on us too.  

Who you got FBM vs BH? 

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

Good luck to yall, I don't think anyone above you in the rankings is particularly worried about ya. Don't sleep on Huffman or you won't stay ranked for long. 

Honestly that's how I hope most teams see us in the rankings and they keep snoozing.

Vidor thrives being the underdogs, especially this season.

2 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

Honestly that's how I hope most teams see us in the rankings and they keep snoozing.

Vidor thrives being the underdogs, especially this season.

Honestly, every time yall have been good you thrived on everyone counting you out so makes sense. 

1 minute ago, aledoalumni said:

You're talking trash about Crosby when your team can't even make the tournament lol. It's strange. 

I’m not talking trash about Crosby whatsoever. Cougtalk thinks Crosby can give y’all a game though. I’m saying he needs to go back to the drawing board if he thinks Crosby should be in the top 4 in the state. Tell me once where I was touting Lumberton?

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m not talking trash about Crosby whatsoever. Cougtalk thinks Crosby can give y’all a game though. I’m saying he needs to go back to the drawing board if he thinks Crosby should be in the top 4 in the state. Tell me once where I was touting Lumberton?

Forgive my ignorance but I've never heard of Lumberton. I thought you were a Huntsville fan. 

1 minute ago, piratevillain said:

Yup, it's always been that way with Vidor and if we are expected to win, we fall flat on our faces. Splendora last season was a good example.

Maybe the state ranking is bad then... Just joking congrats to those kids on the recognition. 4AD1 in East Texas is not as strong as 4AD2 but seems Vidor might be the class of the region for their division. 

5 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Maybe the state ranking is bad then... Just joking congrats to those kids on the recognition. 4AD1 in East Texas is not as strong as 4AD2 but seems Vidor might be the class of the region for their division. 

I really think the hype dropping down along Mathews trying to run the pistol hurt us last year. We have less talent this year than last year we're day and night compared to last season. But we were due for a classification drop! lol

1 minute ago, piratevillain said:

I really think the hype dropping down along Mathews trying to run the pistol hurt us last year. We have less talent and are day and night compared to last season. We were due for a classification drop! lol

Yall gonna Stay 4AD1 this go around?