Jasper @ Center

The DAWGS head up to Center to play the Roughriders on Friday. 

Center is always a tough out for Jasper year in and year out. 

Being that Center's defense is as bad as Jasper's offense this has the making of an interesting game. It might shock some of you, but I am gonna go with Jasper getting the " W" to move to 3-1 in District locking up a playoff spot.

25 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

The DAWGS head up to Center to play the Roughriders on Friday. 

Center is always a tough out for Jasper year in and year out. 

Being that Center's defense is as bad as Jasper's offense this has the making of an interesting game. It might shock some of you, but I am gonna go with Jasper getting the " W" to move to 3-1 in District locking up a playoff spot.

It's a good opportunity to get right before the playoffs start. The biggest thing is for the O-line to get better. We'll go as far as they can take us. 

27 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

It's a good opportunity to get right before the playoffs start. The biggest thing is for the O-line to get better. We'll go as far as they can take us. 

yes sir O line play & get rid of the JR High playbook.

92 by no means am I saying a run to state title, but if the DAWGS can get to 2-3 scores a game with the way the DARKSIDE(defense) has performed thus far Jasper can really make things interesting in Region III.

Malcolm Bronson has done a superb job as a first year defensive coordinator! The 3-4 sophomore starting on defense have been fun to watch.

3 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

yes sir O line play & get rid of the JR High playbook.

92 by no means am I saying a run to state title, but if the DAWGS can get to 2-3 scores a game with the way the DARKSIDE(defense) has performed thus far Jasper can really make things interesting in Region III.

Malcolm Bronson has done a superb job as a first year defensive coordinator! The 3-4 sophomore starting on defense have been fun to watch.

Malcolm's a really good coach. I just hope he stays in Jasper. Someone's gonna offer him a HC job if he can keep running out defenses like this one. I know we were critical of the offense that we ran the past few years, but in hindsight we would have been better off keeping it with this group. It wouldn't be as good as it has been, but we would score a little more. I think we're only averaging 11 ppg right now, but we're only allowing 9. That's crazy and it's possible that we could shut out either of the two teams left on the schedule. 

Malcolm was destined to end up in Kansas City. 

He was part of the Legendary 2007 DAWG baseball State Championship team which lead to him getting drafted his Senior year of 2008  by the Kansas City Royals.

Instead, he went and had a GREAT college career at Mcneese State.  2013 Kansas City Chiefs signed him. He played 2 years before going to Chicago for 2 years as well.

20 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Malcolm's a really good coach. I just hope he stays in Jasper. Someone's gonna offer him a HC job if he can keep running out defenses like this one. I know we were critical of the offense that we ran the past few years, but in hindsight we would have been better off keeping it with this group. It wouldn't be as good as it has been, but we would score a little more. I think we're only averaging 11 ppg right now, but we're only allowing 9. That's crazy and it's possible that we could shut out either of the two teams left on the schedule. 

This defense reminds me of the old days. As bad as the offense has been, the defense is refreshing and they deserve recognition regionally and statewide.

On 10/26/2021 at 12:06 PM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Malcolm was destined to end up in Kansas City. 

He was part of the Legendary 2007 DAWG baseball State Championship team which lead to him getting drafted his Senior year of 2008  by the Kansas City Royals.

Instead, he went and had a GREAT college career at Mcneese State.  2013 Kansas City Chiefs signed him. He played 2 years before going to Chicago for 2 years as well.

Malcolm could hit a baseball further than any high schooler I’ve ever seen in person.