Woodville at East Chambers - HUGE Game

RonBurgundy68

Eagles have finally made it to the part of the season that really counts. Playoffs pretty much start here the way I see it. End district with EC and Anahuac. If we manage to win district we probably get Crockett first round. If we beat Crockett we probably get the winner of LRA/ Yoakum second round. Win the second round and you go down in history as far as Woodville football as concerned. Of course you want to keep competing and win as many games as possible after that. Should be a good game to start it all off this week. Go eagles 🦅 

1 hour ago, ECC95 said:

Is Perrault back under center?

48 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I was wondering the same thing. Not sure if he played last game against Kirbyville 

Per MaxPreps he played. FWIW 

I haven't checked their game thread on here yet. 

From what I'm told by some coaching friends, Woodville is athletically deeper.  But.. I heard that Anahuac had the ability to beat EC as well.  It didn't matter.  If the game comes down to tradition over unorganized (which often happens), then EC gets the nod from me.  But that's why they play.

I wouldn't feel comfortable placing a bet on either to win. That's me.