Vidor Pirates @ Huffman Hargrave

Boneyard Boys

On 10/23/2021 at 3:20 PM, Boneyard Boys said:

There’s a lot at stake here with the Pirates likely gaining statewide recognition this week. We could have a state ranked top 10 team in Vidor for the first time in a lifetime. Let’s all rally behind this team, join me in showing support and make the road trip to Huffman if you can. Let’s bring the whole town and pack the visitors side stands, you know you want to see Coach Mathews in his snazzy game day pants. Also word on the street is they got good nachos over there in HH. 

🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Well Congrats, first time in lifetime Vidor is in fact ranked top 10. Now stay focused that Huffman team can bring some tomfoolery. 

39 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Well Congrats, first time in lifetime Vidor is in fact ranked top 10. Now stay focused that Huffman team can bring some tomfoolery. 

I expect, and hope Matthews does, the Falcons to throw all the tomfoolery they can at the Pirates Friday.  Pirates need to get on top in a hurry and stay there.  
And congrats to the Cougars getting #10 also.  Y’all have an almost bye week with Santa Fe.  They’re the Splendora of 12-5A-D2.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I expect, and hope Matthews does, the Falcons to throw all the tomfoolery they can at the Pirates Friday.  Pirates need to get on top in a hurry and stay there.  
And congrats to the Cougars getting #10 also.  Y’all have an almost bye week with Santa Fe.  They’re the Splendora of 12-5A-D2.

Splendora would beat Santa Fe by 5 scores. 

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Shhhh. Don’t bring up the #10 thing for Crosby…it pisses him off. 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Examples? They haven’t this year. 

Can and Have are distinct words with distinct definitions it turns out. I was saying Vidor needs to stay focused because they'll get Huffman's best shot.

You should really stop it's getting pretty embarrassing at this point. 

Just now, Cougtalk said:

Can and Have are distinct words with distinct definitions it turns out. I was saying Vidor needs to stay focused because they'll get Huffman's best shot.

You should really stop it's getting pretty embarrassing at this point. 

Yeah, but I’m from Lumberton, remember? I’m used to it. 
Anywho…what were your examples?

5 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I don't know it's been a wonderful journey watching smashmouth spiral uncontrollably. 

Spiraling more than these tornadoes that hit Orange County this morning. Sheesh! 😂

Don't get me wrong, I love talking smack but I also don't wanna make enemies either. It's just football at the end of the day.

Just now, piratevillain said:

Spiraling more than these tornadoes that hit Orange County this morning. Sheesh! 😂

Don't get me wrong, I love talking smack but I also don't wanna make enemies either. It's just football at the end of the day.

You’ve read hundreds of my posts. I’m nicer than hell til somebody flips the switch. 

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You’ve read hundreds of my posts. I’m nicer than hell til somebody flips the switch. 

You're definitely a cool dude, and always been nice and respectable to me. 

There's some post that get under my skin and I'll say something. But sometimes they love a response cause that's what they want. I know that's what I do when I'm talking some smack.😂

5 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

You're definitely a cool dude, and always been nice and respectable to me. 

There's some post that get under my skin and I'll say something. But sometimes they love a response cause that's what they want. I know that's what I do when I'm talking some smack.😂

You are correct about that. I’m just proud of our neighbors across the Neches. Good job Pirates. Now y’all lose the next 2 to help us out! Lol. 

12 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You are correct about that. I’m just proud of our neighbors across the Neches. Good job Pirates. Now y’all lose the next 2 to help us out! Lol. 

I want Vidor and Lumberton to win this week, cause I wanna see the Boneyard packed and rocking when we bea- I mean play y'all! 😉🤣

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What's with this HH Coach and fluke thing? I've searched everywhere and can't find a single article or interview with him saying it. Is this some kind of a mythical thing??

Someone made a fake article saying that he made the comment. It’s not true 

Having Ltown & Vidor playing for a District Championship is kind of mystical.  I’m thinking it’ll make Ripley’s Believe It Or Not - If Vidor manages to beat Huffman.  That is a big order.  The Pirates need all hands on deck.  The Falcons will be all sharp beak and talons.

47 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Having Ltown & Vidor playing for a District Championship is kind of mystical.  I’m thinking it’ll make Ripley’s Believe It Or Not - If Vidor manages to beat Huffman.  That is a big order.  The Pirates need all hands on deck.  The Falcons will be all sharp beak and talons.

If Lumberton upset Vidor wouldn’t LCM get a piece of the DC?