4A D2 Region 3

aTmfan06

I know a district or two has started district but I kinda wanted to hear everyone’s predictions for their districts after wrapping non district and a week of district for some schools. Ours should shape up this way

1. Bellville 

2.Sealy

3. La Marque

4. Wharton 

Sealy has been suffered several injuries. Even with those injuries they should still lock up at least 2nd. Bellville lost their starting QB Friday to a broken fibula. But the backup is honestly more than capable of filling that role. Of course for this district all eyes will be on the October 15th Bellville vs Sealy matchup. 

Our district is really a mess.Wos should win the district but it is not written in stone as in the past.I think Orangefiled is playing the best at this point after their win against Silsbee.Silsbee is a question mark.They can put up the points but find a way to lose.WOS is still trying to find themselves and now are having a lot of injuries.The order of finish is up in the air at this point.JMO.

37 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Our district is really a mess.Wos should win the district but it is not written in stone as in the past.I think Orangefiled is playing the best at this point after their win against Silsbee.Silsbee is a question mark.They can put up the points but find a way to lose.WOS is still trying to find themselves and now are having a lot of injuries.The order of finish is up in the air at this point.JMO.

Cmon let’s hear a prediction on how that district will finish lol

I disagree on HF.  They are a good football team, they're athletic and physical.  WOS, Silsbee, Orangefield then HF/Liberty in my opinion.  Liberty's defense is playing pretty good again like last year, but can struggle to move the chains at times.  HF looks tough on both sides.  Hate that Liberty has to play Silsbee in Silsbee after a tough loss, will definitely be trying to prove something to themselves.  Weather shows 50% of rain in Silsbee on Friday too, so that may factor in all the games

19 minutes ago, bleacher_bum said:

I disagree on HF.  They are a good football team, they're athletic and physical.  WOS, Silsbee, Orangefield then HF/Liberty in my opinion.  Liberty's defense is playing pretty good again like last year, but can struggle to move the chains at times.  HF looks tough on both sides.  Hate that Liberty has to play Silsbee in Silsbee after a tough loss, will definitely be trying to prove something to themselves.  Weather shows 50% of rain in Silsbee on Friday too, so that may factor in all the games

All the yards except for a little over 20 was by their qb.There defense was a little stingy though.I think every one is in it except BC,HJ.

24 minutes ago, burkevillealum98 said:

NOT HARD AT ALL. IT'S GOING TO BE BETWEEN YALL CHINA SPRING AND CARTHAGE IN MY OPINION

24 minutes ago, burkevillealum98 said:

NOT HARD AT ALL. IT'S GOING TO BE BETWEEN YALL CHINA SPRING AND CARTHAGE IN MY OPINION

Luckily… if we get that far we don’t have to cross that bridge until the State quarter finals