Golden Triangle ‘No Fly Zone’

BMTSoulja1

2 minutes ago, dayton said:

Seems like the only time defenses don't get shredded by legit passing games these days, is when they can overwhelm the opposing offense with superior athletes. IN GENERAL, it was much easier to play defense 20+ years ago when ALMOST everyone was run heavy. 

I'm just messing around. I agree. The only thing I don't like is the technique of keeping your back with hands in the air. I see alot of DB's doing that all over the place and drives me crazy. The kids in the article are tremendous players.

31 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I'm just messing around. I agree. The only thing I don't like is the technique of keeping your back with hands in the air. I see alot of DB's doing that all over the place and drives me crazy. The kids in the article are tremendous players.

A lot of times they could make a play on the ball if they just look for it when they see the receiver show his hands.

6 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I don't know about the other 2 young men but PAM's #13 gave up some slants for TD's against Code Red......

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Gilbeau play primarily in the nickel in college. Great athlete but doesn’t look as fluid as Vincent in coverage. Kirkwood got him on a double move for a td too but was overthrown. I think his ceiling is probably PJ Locke which ain’t bad at all.