Names on the back of jersey

BADSANTA

I personally feel, if your a variety football player, you should have thr privilege of having your last name on the back of your jersey. Most guys will never play past high school. Having your name on the back of your jersey is pretty cool. I get get all the "team name on front" crap, but the name of the back is pretty cool too. I know many 6A an 5As do and I think Jasper was one local school that use to. 

41 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I personally feel, if your a variety football player, you should have thr privilege of having your last name on the back of your jersey. Most guys will never play past high school. Having your name on the back of your jersey is pretty cool. I get get all the "team name on front" crap, but the name of the back is pretty cool too. I know many 6A an 5As do and I think Jasper was one local school that use to. 

I could be wrong but I don't think PN-G does unless they make the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Deion is that you??

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Yes, a variety player should have their name on their jersey, I agree.

As far as a High School Varsity player, not so much. Kids used to earn that privilege in college, but now they get it as far down as pee wee league. There's literally nothing in the world left for kids to have to earn which is at the root of the degradation of our society.