Beaumont United Timberwolves vs Port Neches-Groves Indians

lcm93

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Let’s continue not to turn over the ball, have a solid special teams, and be aggressive on defense here.  We want to make a statement on the road here. I think we’ll have the advantage on skill positions on offense, so that’s a plus.

But can your Qb get the ball to them. I’ll take the Indians at home in this one. Hoping for lots of running and defense repeat of last week. Plus home field advantage. 

8 hours ago, Stattrax said:

5 Dolla?’

That is his way of calling PN-G fake Indians. 

Not sure if you knew this but apparently those SFA Eagle kids really had wings and the others had real stingers. They were keeping it real. 

Shout out to Huntsman (Indorama) for paying off refs when they come to the Rez as 1985 can't see it any other way. 

57 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

That is his way of calling PN-G fake Indians. 

Not sure if you knew this but apparently those SFA Eagle kids really had wings and the others had real stingers. They were keeping it real. 

Shout out to Huntsman (Indorama) for paying off refs when they come to the Rez as 1985 can't see it any other way. 

Read up on it. It's enlightening. 

Soulja anyone can be an honorary Indian.  just wear purple on the outside & bleed purple on the inside, if you are pulling for my PNG boys.  Sorry to be away so long from site.  I was 10 days in the hospital & the Covid almost got me.  I am now back & God is good all the time.

PNG QB must execute the quick out passing that he was overthrowing last week.  I think this game will be a great benefit to both teams due to the speed & execution of the two offenses.  Just praying for no injuries.  I will be released to go to the game on Friday.  Safe travel to all!

PNG has a special spirit!!!  Pass it on!!!