Jasper Bulldogs vs Silsbee Tigers/ CANCELED

lcm93

• Bigdog changed the title to Jasper Bulldogs vs Silsbee Tigers
54 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Coach Hooks was asked on a podcast couple months ago  what high school team he didn’t like and he said Jasper. Well I agree with him let’s go Silsbee! Should be a close battle. We gotta play defense. 

Gotta play defense, but more importantly gotta get Dodd going in the run game to sustain drives. 

2 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Gotta play defense, but more importantly gotta get Dodd going in the run game to sustain drives. 

I guess in larger classifications with higher enrollments like lake Travis going fast and throwing the ball don’t really effect them because that the talent pool to rotate. I think as the year goes on Silsbee will be fine. I do think when it was 4th and 1 I would have ran the ball. 

Wait Silsbee pulled a Pete Carroll versus Vidor? 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I guess in larger classifications with higher enrollments like lake Travis going fast and throwing the ball don’t really effect them because that the talent pool to rotate. I think as the year goes Silsbee will be fine. I do think when it was 4th and 1 I would have ran the ball

8 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

What is the deal with silsbee and there defense I don't really keep up with them much but seems like there defense is always bad 

Very young going against a team that runs the slot t very well. They will get better, but that game against Pleasant Grove scares me now.

oh and they were on the field for like 36 minutes, that definitely doesn’t help

8 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

What is the deal with silsbee and there defense I don't really keep up with them much but seems like there defense is always bad 

8 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Where have you been?

It’s ok @STiger85 Some people just want to be a part of the conversation. He already said he doesn’t keep up with the Tigers much, then he says their defense is always bad… Hopefully he’ll get a hug or something today. 

From my understanding, Silsbee's defensive line is a bit under sized. (missing Ayden Bell terribly). It also didn't help losing a key linebacker (Saenz) during the game.

Silsbee's defense simply got wore down in 2nd half due to being on the field 75-80% of the time in 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s ok @STiger85 Some people just want to be a part of the conversation. He already said he doesn’t keep up with the Tigers much, then he says their defense is always bad… Hopefully he’ll get a hug or something today. 

I from carthage but every game we have played them they have been blowouts and seems like every time they play a team from our area the give up alot of points

3 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

I from carthage but every game we have played them they have been blowouts and seems like every time they play a team from our area the give up alot of points

2 of them were close, when they had Calvin Tyler and the other one when Dontre Thomas was QB. 

Just now, Bansheefan said:

Yeah think 2016 the cardiac team it was think every game of playoffs that year we trailed at some point and all games were close

The 2016 game, the Silsbee Rb had almost 300 yard rushing, but he fumbled late in that game in the red zone which ultimately was Silsbee’s doom. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Jasper Bulldogs vs Silsbee Tigers/ CANCELED