What good have biden and the democrats done?

BS Wildcats

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ll look and see if there is an article on this, but this morning, I saw a headline that read 52% off Americans can’t come up with one thing that Biden has done good for the country. I would have thought the percentage to be much higher, but that’s just me. 

So, you trust polls when they confirm your bias.

20 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So, you trust polls when they confirm your bias.

I didn’t trust it at all. I thought the number was much higher and even stated it. But even with the 52%, we have to be cutting into that 81,000,000 voters….. another number I dispute. 
Typical liberal twist on your part. 

Well, I've got a few mineral interests, so the bump in oil prices is gonna be kinda nice.  And honestly, my net worth has gone up quite a bit because the way that the stock market is moving... not to mention that the value of my real property is at an all-time high and my old truck is worth about 40% more than it was a year ago. 

Those stimmies hit the spot last year, too.  

Not having riots all of the time has been pretty cool, too.

And I'll be honest, I'd rather have a slacked jawed idiot than a mean spirited shrew most of the time... but that's just a personal preference.

Stocks have been on a downward spiral, to put it mildly, for the past 6 weeks. Good to hear you are doing well while the rest of the slack jawed voting pool is suffering the most. Typical lib to think only of themselves. 

So tell us again why you voted for a mean spirited shrew TWICE? 

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

Stocks have been on a downward spiral, to put it mildly, for the past 6 weeks. Good to hear you are doing well while the rest of the slack jawed voting pool is suffering the most. Typical lib to think only of themselves. 

So tell us again why you voted for a mean spirited shrew TWICE? 

Because I thought he was the better candidate. 

Doesn’t mean I’m good with him sleeping with my wife or naming my kids after him like the rest of y’all. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, I've got a few mineral interests, so the bump in oil prices is gonna be kinda nice.  And honestly, my net worth has gone up quite a bit because the way that the stock market is moving... not to mention that the value of my real property is at an all-time high and my old truck is worth about 40% more than it was a year ago. 

Those stimmies hit the spot last year, too.  

Not having riots all of the time has been pretty cool, too.

And I'll be honest, I'd rather have a slacked jawed idiot than a mean spirited shrew most of the time... but that's just a personal preference.

So your opinion on a President is driven by personality and not results, gotcha.

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So your opinion on a President is driven by personality and not results, gotcha.

I just told you six positive results from Biden being in office.  I'm sorry that you still think "mean tweets" is the reason Trump is in Florida waiting to be indicted instead of in Washington making us all look dumber for having elected him. 

The right man won.   Get over it.

I just told you six positive results from Biden being in office.  I'm sorry that you still think "mean tweets" is the reason Trump is in Florida waiting to be indicted instead of in Washington making us all look dumber for having elected him. 

The right man won.   Get over it.

I’m over it, you’re the one that keeps bringing Trump up.

I notice all your “results” are what’s best for you personally, the country be damned. I’m betting the Keystone pipeline ex employees and cops don’t think the results are so great. Glad your oil stocks are going up even though it will drive everything else up.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m over it, you’re the one that keeps bringing Trump up.

I notice all your “results” are what’s best for you personally, the country be damned. I’m betting the Keystone pipeline ex employees and cops don’t think the results are so great. Glad your oil stocks are going up even though it will drive everything else up.

Maybe the question should be re-phrased "what good have biden and the democrats done that didn't benefit you personally in any way?"  You asked a question, got six specific answers, then tried to disqualify the quantifiably correct answers as being "selfish." 

My guess is that the oil companies are actually making more money with the Keystone Project on hold.  Because let's face it, the next republican will give it a green light and it'll be "go" until the next democrat gets elected. The Alaskan Pipeline was built between 1974 and 1977... with a whole lot less efficient equipment in a whole lot worse environment.  They've been on the Keystone from 2010 and still nowhere near finished burying pipe on a bunch of flat ground in an ideal climate.  I don't feel real sorry for them. 

And I'm going out on a limb and say that most cops are pretty happy to not be spending their nights/weekends in riot gear dodging bottles and rocks over something stupid that Trump made worse by being a tone-deaf moron. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Maybe the question should be re-phrased "what good have biden and the democrats done that didn't benefit you personally in any way?"  You asked a question, got six specific answers, then tried to disqualify the quantifiably correct answers as being "selfish." 

My guess is that the oil companies are actually making more money with the Keystone Project on hold.  Because let's face it, the next republican will give it a green light and it'll be "go" until the next democrat gets elected. The Alaskan Pipeline was built between 1974 and 1977... with a whole lot less efficient equipment in a whole lot worse environment.  They've been on the Keystone from 2010 and still nowhere near finished burying pipe on a bunch of flat ground in an ideal climate.  I don't feel real sorry for them. 

And I'm going out on a limb and say that most cops are pretty happy to not be spending their nights/weekends in riot gear dodging bottles and rocks over something stupid that Trump made worse by being a tone-deaf moron. 

So I guess Hunter Biden would be correct in saying his dad’s policies were good simply because he profited from them?

And oil companies hate rail unloading, they would much prefer it simply come  in by pipeline.  That you choose to justify the loss of tens of thousands of pipeline jobs to defend this fool simply because he isn’t Trump is pathetic…but nothing surprising.

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Middle Class and lower class Americans are getting crushed with inflation. Who cares if there’s a artificial increase in used vehicles values because there’s a lack of supply on new vehicles. Help me understand how when the dollar is worth less it helps everyone? You obviously have been using your free crack pipe from paw paw pudding head (Biden) too much.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So I guess Hunter Biden would be correct in saying his dad’s policies were good simply because he profited from them?

And oil companies hate rail unloading, they would much prefer it simply come  in by pipeline.  That you choose to justify the loss of tens of thousands of pipeline jobs to defend this fool simply because he isn’t Trump is pathetic…but nothing surprising.

It's all smoke and mirrors.  First off, those "10s of thousands of pipeline jobs" are temporary... Or usually temporary because it normally doesn't take 12 years to build a pipeline, eh?  What you're ACTUALLY left with is a smattering of pipeline operators and contractors to maintain the right-of-way.  

But more importantly, how do you feel about all of the truckers who are currently transporting that crude over the road?  Or the guys that sell the trucks/trailers/parts to the trucking industry?  What about the waitress at the truck stop who's going to be looking for a job once the trucks stop rolling? The main reason for building the pipeline is that it will cut the oil companies costs, meaning their payroll/expenses... you know, that money that they HAVE to currently put back into the local economy. 

You're basically in favor of pipeline that's going to destroy American jobs.

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Middle Class and lower class Americans are getting crushed with inflation. Who cares if there’s a artificial increase in used vehicles values because there’s a lack of supply on new vehicles. Help me understand how when the dollar is worth less it helps everyone? You obviously have been using your free crack pipe from paw paw pudding head (Biden) too much.

It doesn't help anyone... it helps those of us that have our dough invested. My house?  Worth 19% more in the last year or so.  My investment property?With the way that folks are building, I'm REALLY looking good going forward.  Used vehicles?  Up 40%. 

If you're a sucker who's punching a clock and spending all of your dough on eating out and taking vacations, then "yes," inflation sucks.  If you're holding anything but cash it's all gravy, baby.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn't help anyone... it helps those of us that have our dough invested. My house?  Worth 19% more in the last year or so.  My investment property?With the way that folks are building, I'm REALLY looking good going forward.  Used vehicles?  Up 40%. 

If you're a sucker who's punching a clock and spending all of your dough on eating out and taking vacations, then "yes," inflation sucks.  If you're holding anything but cash it's all gravy, baby.

The increased worth of your house does nothing but inflate your property taxes unless you actually sell it without replacement.  Investment property is another thing altogether if you decide to sell it. Used vehicles mean nothing unless you sell it without replacement as well. And unless your cash is invested wisely, your are losing money on its value as interest rates remain minuscule and inflation rapes the value of your cash. 

I too am financially ok because of being smart with my money. The only debt I have is a very small amount of debt left on a mortgage that will be paid off 5 years early on a 15 year fixed rate loan at 2.62%. My wife and I are conservative in our spending but no matter how much you spin it the middle class and lower class get hurt the most when the dollar is worth less because of the massive inflation we’ve had this past year. If you get a $500 a month raise but your spending $700 more a month on fuel,food,supplies, etc. because of inflation then how is that helping everyone? Or better yet your just spending $700 more a month because of inflation with no raise. 

15 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The increased worth of your house does nothing but inflate your property taxes unless you actually sell it without replacement.  Investment property is another thing altogether if you decide to sell it. Used vehicles mean nothing unless you sell it without replacement as well. And unless your cash is invested wisely, your are losing money on its value as interest rates remain minuscule and inflation rapes the value of your cash. 

Thank you sir. I believe you said it better than me. Lol

It's all smoke and mirrors.  First off, those "10s of thousands of pipeline jobs" are temporary... Or usually temporary because it normally doesn't take 12 years to build a pipeline, eh?  What you're ACTUALLY left with is a smattering of pipeline operators and contractors to maintain the right-of-way.  

But more importantly, how do you feel about all of the truckers who are currently transporting that crude over the road?  Or the guys that sell the trucks/trailers/parts to the trucking industry?  What about the waitress at the truck stop who's going to be looking for a job once the trucks stop rolling? The main reason for building the pipeline is that it will cut the oil companies costs, meaning their payroll/expenses... you know, that money that they HAVE to currently put back into the local economy. 

You're basically in favor of pipeline that's going to destroy American jobs.

Right, pipelines have been so detrimental to the US economy.  Do your hear the things you say?  Why not get rid of trucks and rail and transport oil by mules one barrel at a time.  That would create tens of millions of jobs, wouldn’t your agree?

Your TDS knows no boundaries…smh.