#16 Lancaster vs #18 Port Arthur Memorial predictions

Currently waiting on feedback for Lancaster from some Dallas peeps on another site, not sure what they got other than a very good QB and RB. They lost alot including their last HC Chris Gilbert to UT. Gonna try to find any footage over the weekend on any scrimmages they had. 

Game is next Friday at PVAMU. 

On 8/22/2021 at 12:27 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

After the Wilson news im thinking Lancaster by 2 TDs. Hopefully our boys will prove me wrong. 

Wilson isn’t going to be the issue, he doesn’t have that same activity level as a kid like Omar Manning when he was there. Lancaster has been good lately because of their running backs. Broadway isn’t as good as Bradford but when you mix him with Rice’s(QB) ability to keep the defense honest he’s a real problem. Kid is a sledgehammer and Rice has thrown for 5k yards and 60tds the last two seasons. 

They have a safety on the back who will probably end up with 15+ FBS offers. My buddy’s some plays for Duncanville but they live in the Boardwalk subdivision in Lancaster and he follows them pretty close too. He mentioned some LB/Edge that was supposed to be pretty good. Said the o-line was decent but he’s probably comparing it to Duncanville. I’d imagine it’s one of the top two or three o-lines PAM would possibly see before a matchup with like a Cedar Park or Manvel. 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:17 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Wilson isn’t going to be the issue, he doesn’t have that same activity level as a kid like Omar Manning when he was there. Lancaster has been good lately because of their running backs. Broadway isn’t as good as Bradford but when you mix him with Rice’s(QB) ability to keep the defense honest he’s a real problem. Kid is a sledgehammer and Rice has thrown for 5k yards and 60tds the last two seasons. 

They have a safety on the back who will probably end up with 15+ FBS offers. My buddy’s some plays for Duncanville but they live in the Boardwalk subdivision in Lancaster and he follows them pretty close too. He mentioned some LB/Edge that was supposed to be pretty good. Said the o-line was decent but he’s probably comparing it to Duncanville. I’d imagine it’s one of the top two or three o-lines PAM would possibly see before a matchup with like a Cedar Park or Manvel. 

Thought Broadway went back to his home state of Arkansas in January??

There's another RB there that's kind of short but he's a blur in the open field. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thought Broadway went back to his home state of Arkansas in January??

There's another RB there that's kind of short but he's a blur in the open field. 

Yeah, looks like he did transfer back. I think the other shorter back you're talking about is DQ James who signed Wyoming. He was actually the backup before Broadway got hurt but ran for over 1,400 yards and had a crazy 17ypc average. They have another transfer back from Mississippi I didn't think was going to really play but it looks like he'll be the man now. Kid is almost a replica of Broadway and should have double digit D1 offers after this year but IMO he's a significant dropoff from Bradford, Broadway and James. Crazy how many transfers that area of Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville and Lancaster get between football and basketball.