Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

17 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Here’s where I stand on vaccines now: the original vaccines helped a lot against the alpha and delta variants, which were the most serious ones.  Hospitals all over the country put out numbers showing that a small fraction of their patients and deaths were among the vaccinated.  Some folks choose to believe that all of the medical professionals in the country were working in consort to create a massive conspiracy to get people vaccinated.  Whatever.  As I stated in my other post, 13 of 14 COVID deaths with people I knew personally occurred in the unvaccinated, and the one who was vaccinated was in arguably the most at-risk group that exists.  Now, that being said, I never cared for Fauci.  I think he’s crooked, and I think he did shady stuff to try and push vaccinations.  I was always for people having the choice, and was always against vax mandates.  I got the original vaccine, but when the new strains of COVID became milder I chose not to get any boosters.  I eventually became sick with COVID and built up natural immunity.  Hopefully it’ll last awhile.  Vaccines have become increasingly less effective over time as the virus has mutated.  That isn’t proof that they didn’t help.  The numbers say they did, whether you choose to believe them or not.  The fact that anti-vaxxers wave around decreased success or vaccines as the virus has mutated is a non-issue for me.  Your “gotcha” moment doesn’t prove to me that I was originally wrong, and I still feel the same way about a lot of the things I said two years ago.  COVID was a serious issue for a couple years, and I still believe that vaccines saved many lives.  I still don’t believe the silly conspiracy theories about the vaccines being more dangerous than the illness itself.  And I still get annoyed that vax-deniers pretend that they don’t understand math when you point out that a certain amount of people in an age-group dies every week whether they’ve recently been vaccinated or not, so you’re going to to have literally thousands of coincidental deaths.  

@SmashMouth to answer your question.

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

but then again, you think ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective against covid, because your cardio messiah says so.  maybe you can start making tinfoil hats with his picture on them

My cardiologist actually does belong to one of the groups on your list. For my age and condition, he recommended not getting the vaccine. Then when I did finally catch the covid, my primary doctor (also a prominent fixture in my community for over 40 years) prescribed ivermectin and hydroxycloroquine.

14 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

My cardiologist actually does belong to one of the groups on your list. For my age and condition, he recommended not getting the vaccine. Then when I did finally catch the covid, my primary doctor (also a prominent fixture in my community for over 40 years) prescribed ivermectin and hydroxycloroquine.

Sounds great.  There are countless studies showing those drugs are ineffective, but people believe what they want to believe.  I was never opposed to people who wanted to take those medicines.  As long as they weren't proven to harm, who cares?  My only issue is that the demographics who tended to want them also tended to villainize everyone else who didn't agree with them,  and were (are) considerably more likely to spread misinformation about them and other treatments.  

28 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

There are countless studies showing those drugs are ineffective

Studies can prove almost anything one is looking for. And if they don't like the results, it's not published. By your account of being ineffective, I survived the covid all on my own immune system. If that was possible, why so much push for the everyone to get the vaccine? Everyone... no screening or background check? Just come line up and hope for the best.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Studies can prove almost anything one is looking for. And if they don't like the results, it's not published. By your account of being ineffective, I survived the covid all on my own immune system. If that was possible, why so much push for the everyone to get the vaccine? Everyone... no screening or background check? Just come line up and hope for the best.

I don’t disagree.  I took exception to people trying to force the vaccine.  I think it should be a choice, and thought so two years ago.  I also take exception to people who do the same thing on the opposite side and try to make the vaccine evil simply because they didn’t like the way the govt was forcing it.  It cuts both ways.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Sounds great.  There are countless studies showing those drugs are ineffective, but people believe what they want to believe.  I was never opposed to people who wanted to take those medicines.  As long as they weren't proven to harm, who cares?  My only issue is that the demographics who tended to want them also tended to villainize everyone else who didn't agree with them,  and were (are) considerably more likely to spread misinformation about them and other treatments.  

I guess this Doctor is out right lying? Listen to her speak about her experience with these drugs you say don’t work. Listen to the whole clip. I believe her before I’d believe our government or you. What studies have shown ivermectin and hydroxycloroquin don’t work? This woman has treated hundreds and hundreds of patients. She’s not the only doctor that used this protocol with lots of success. My local doctor here did the same thing without losing a patient. 

We’re not going to change each other’s minds at this point.  But I do want to point out that your source there, Dr. Stella Immanuel, is on record stating that endometriosis, miscarriages, STDs, and infertility are caused by spirit spouses.  She also believes that aliens and the Illuminati are controlling our government, and has stated in the past that vaccines were made from alien dna, and the government is working on vaccines that stop people from becoming religious.  I wish I was making this up, but I’m not.  So is she outright lying?  I’d say it’s a possibility.  She’s clearly not a reputable source of medical information.  Although it’s good to know my wife’s infertility is a result of her cheating on me with a spirit.  

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

We’re not going to change each other’s minds at this point.  But I do want to point out that your source there, Dr. Stella Immanuel, is on record stating that endometriosis, miscarriages, STDs, and infertility are caused by spirit spouses.  She also believes that aliens and the Illuminati are controlling our government, and has stated in the past that vaccines were made from alien dna, and the government is working on vaccines that stop people from becoming religious.  I wish I was making this up, but I’m not.  So is she outright lying?  I’d say it’s a possibility.  She’s clearly not a reputable source of medical information.  Although it’s good to know my wife’s infertility is a result of her cheating on me with a spirit.  

I knew that was coming, that’s why I posted that clip. Look at all the lies Newsweek wrote about Trump. Lol. What does any of that have to do with her success rate of treating Covid patients? My doctor basically foIlowed the same protocol and didn’t lose one Covid patient out of about 2,000 of them. I don’t care if she’s a lesbian and worships SpongeBob. If she has a flawless success rate in treating Covid patients then I am seeing her if I was dealing with Covid. An obviously she dealt a lot with these medications in Africa because of Malaria. You probably didn’t even watch the whole clip. Are you refuting her success rate with treatment Covid patients. 

By the way I am not trying to change your mind. This all started with you thinking you were the Chief of Truth by basically saying Reagan was posting lies. 

I find that to be such a hypocritical statement considering that you were cheerleading the effectiveness of the vaccine when we now know that was BS. Do you know what was in that vaccine you took?  You make comments about a vaccine you truly know nothing about. You just can’t admit it. We’re not debating policy we’re talking about something that could be life altering for some individuals if taken. Hopefully no one that visited this site during that time took you serious. 

I am not trying to demonize anyone who took the vaccine. That’s an individuals choice but I am definitely not go to defend the effectiveness of a vaccine that I know nothing about like a fool. I have family members who took the vaccine and not one of them were dumb enough to defend the effectiveness of a vaccine they knew nothing about. They ask me what I thought and I told them it was their decision. Do you know what they told me? They said well I guess I am going to take my chances. They didn’t get on a social media forum an speak of the effectiveness of a vaccine they knew nothing about. Like I said you were wrong in speaking on something that could be life altering for some people if taken. If you want to take it then fine but I wouldn’t Champion something I knew nothing about. The more you talk about the more foolish you sound. 

The End

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I knew that was coming, that’s why I posted that clip. Look at all the lies Newsweek wrote about Trump. Lol. What does any of that have to do with her success rate of treating Covid patients? My doctor basically foIlowed the same protocol and didn’t lose one Covid patient out of about 2,000 of them. I don’t care if she’s a lesbian and worships SpongeBob. If she has a flawless success rate in treating Covid patients then I am seeing her if I was dealing with Covid. An obviously she dealt a lot with these medications in Africa because of Malaria. You probably didn’t even watch the whole clip. Are you refuting her success rate with treatment Covid patients. 

By the way I am not trying to change your mind. This all started with you thinking you were the Chief of Truth by basically saying Reagan was posting lies. 

I find that to be such a hypocritical statement considering that you were cheerleading the effectiveness of the vaccine when we now know that was BS. Do you know what was in that vaccine you took?  You make comments about a vaccine you truly know nothing about. You just can’t admit it. We’re not debating policy we’re talking about something that could be life altering for some individuals if taken. Hopefully no one that visited this site during that time took you serious. 

I am not trying to demonize anyone who took the vaccine. That’s an individuals choice but I am definitely not go to defend the effectiveness of a vaccine that I know nothing about like a fool. I have family members who took the vaccine and not one of them were dumb enough to defend the effectiveness of a vaccine they knew nothing about. They ask me what I thought and I told them it was their decision. Do you know what they told me? They said well I guess I am going to take my chances. They didn’t get on a social media forum an speak of the effectiveness of a vaccine they knew nothing about. Like I said you were wrong in speaking on something that could be life altering for some people if taken. If you want to take it then fine but I wouldn’t Champion something I knew nothing about. The more you talk about the more foolish you sound. 

The End

your statements are contradictory and hypocritical on this subject.  You talk about “not defending the effectiveness of a vaccine that you know nothing about like a fool”, but you’ve spent 3 years and 52 pages demonizing it, and anyone supports it, supported it, or believes medical studies over your witch doctor and the “#1 cardiologist in the world” (still waiting for you to quit deflecting and defend that statement).  You’ve posted no studies, but roughly 100,000 Twitter posts.  All this while claiming you’re for free choice.  I hope nobody reading this thread made their decision based on the nonsense YOU’VE posted.  There are several studies available for you to ignore that show the death rate of unvaccinated was 14-15x higher than vaccinated people during the initial, more serious strains of COVID.  You can say that’s not success because “people who got vaccines still got COVID” if you’d like.  

and your statements about your witch doctor only prove that you’re willing to swallow anything that someone feeds you as long as it coincides with your personal belief systems.  Her other insane beliefs, combined with the many, many studies showing the lack of effectiveness of her medicines, make it a certainty that she’s lying about her results.  Can you provide me studies from her results?  Because someone making outlandish claims on video does not make it real.  I can certainly provide many studies showing that ivermectin and hcq didn’t work.  Is it even believable that a doctor treating thousands of patients in a short time would have any clue what happened to any of them at all after she treated them?  Most of whom didn’t even show up to her office, but merely used her teledoc system? That defies belief in itself.  Hundreds of them could die and she’d have no idea.  All of the sanctions medical associations took against her make this seem likely as well, although I’m sure that’s just part of the coverup.  Is the MDA covering up the spirit husbands ruining our women’s reproductive abilities as well?  I read an article where she prescribed ivermectin and hcq over 100,000 times in 3 years through her teledoc services.  My price when I pay for teledoc is $45.  God knows what they charge the insurance on top of that.  If it adds up to even just $100, that’s TEN MILLION DOLLARS, and I’m willing to bet she’s billing insurance companies more than that per call.  But I’m sure she’s just doing all this because she’s a good doctor who won’t be silenced, and the thousands of other doctors out there who disagree are all part of the conspiracy to shut her up and push vaccines.  I’ve stated before and still believe that anyone should be able to take these medicines if they want.  I don’t care.  But a doctor making millions of millions of dollars dishing them out against the medical advice of every medical association, every available study, and the beliefs of the overwhelming majority of other doctors (most who are more qualified) doesn’t sound like courage, it sounds like corruption.  

And with that, I really am done on here.  At this point we might as well be debating if Bigfoot is real because one biologist (who’s also on record claiming to have met the Easter Bunny and rode in Santa’s sleigh) states without proof that they’ve met dozens of bigfoots, even though every other biologist says they don’t exist.  Because that’s the quality of argument you’re trying to push when you start quoting Dr. Immanuel.

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

and your statements about your witch doctor only prove that you’re willing to swallow anything that someone feeds you as long as it coincides with your personal belief systems.  Her other insane beliefs, combined with the many, many studies showing the lack of effectiveness of her medicines, make it almost a certainty that she’s lying about her results.  Can you provide me studies from her results?  Because someone making outlandish claims on video does not make it real.  I can certainly provide many studies showing that ivermectin and hcq didn’t work.  Is it even believable that a doctor treating thousands of patients in a short time would have any clue what happened to any of them at all after she treated them?  Most of whom didn’t even show up to her office, but merely used her teledoc system? That defies belief in itself.  Hundreds of them could die and she’d have no idea.  All of the sanctions medical associations took against her make this seem likely as well, although I’m sure that’s just part of the coverup.  Is the MDA covering up the spirit husbands ruining our women’s reproductive abilities as well?  I read an article where she prescribed ivermectin and hcq over 100,000 times in 3 years through her teledoc services.  My price when I pay for teledoc is $45.  God knows what they charge the insurance on top of that.  If it adds up to even just $100, that’s TEN MILLION DOLLARS, and I’m willing to bet she’s billing insurance companies more than that per call.  But I’m sure she’s just doing all this because she’s a good doctor who won’t be silenced, and the thousands of other doctors out there who disagree are all part of the conspiracy to shut her up and push vaccines.  I’ve stated before and still believe that anyone should be able to take these medicines if they want.  I don’t care.  But a doctor making millions of millions of dollars dishing them out against the medical advice of every medical association, every available study, and the beliefs of 99% of of other doctors doesn’t sound like courage, it sounds like corruption.  

Your pride just want let you admit you were wrong. Keep on digging. You look more foolish the more you post. Lol

You can write a book on this thread if you want too  but you did know if enough 2 years ago and still do not know enough about the vaccine to cheerlead it’s effectiveness. But please keep on rambling. The more you try to save face the less face you have left. 

6 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Your pride just want let you admit you were wrong. Keep on digging. You look more foolish the more you post. Lol

You can write a book on this thread if you want too  but you did know if enough 2 years ago and still do not know enough about the vaccine to cheerlead it’s effectiveness. But please keep on rambling. 😂

You’ve literally described yourself on the other side of the argument perfectly.  

7 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You’ve literally described yourself on the other side of the argument perfectly.  

You’re an expert in your own mind about Covid Vaccine Effectiveness. 

Everything that has come out in the past two years says differently. 

Your Medical Credentials are Incredible! Lol

Keep reassuring yourself.

On 3/23/2023 at 9:20 PM, bullets13 said:

your statements are contradictory and hypocritical on this subject.  You talk about “not defending the effectiveness of a vaccine that you know nothing about like a fool”, but you’ve spent 3 years and 52 pages demonizing it, and anyone supports it, supported it, or believes medical studies over your witch doctor and the “#1 cardiologist in the world” (still waiting for you to quit deflecting and defend that statement).  You’ve posted no studies, but roughly 100,000 Twitter posts.  All this while claiming you’re for free choice.  I hope nobody reading this thread made their decision based on the nonsense YOU’VE posted.  There are several studies available for you to ignore that show the death rate of unvaccinated was 14-15x higher than vaccinated people during the initial, more serious strains of COVID.  You can say that’s not success because “people who got vaccines still got COVID” if you’d like.  

Here’s your data you requested. There  is a reason that the FDA and Pfizer wanted to hide the clinical trails for 75 years. Think about that…why would they want to hide the clinical trials for 75 years? Click on the link an enjoy reading. As for as the ivermectin and hydroxychoroquine, my personal doctor used pretty much the same protocol as Dr Ilmanuel a did not lose one patient in about the 2,000 that he treated. Imagine the billions Big Pharma made by pushing the ineffective vaccine and squashed anyone who brought up ivermectin and hydroxycholoroquine. Check in with Dr Robert Malone one of the inventors of MRNA technology to see what he has to say about the vaccine. 

I guess you’re going to say I altered Pfizer’s clinical data. Lol

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What an absolutely ridiculous time, hopefully, we’ve learned our lesson and refuse to go through that again.

I know some will but hopefully they’ll be ignored.

Some have not learned their lesson.  I see them everyday still wearing masks.  That shows how fast their brains can be conditioned.  I call those that are continuing to wear mask, good Democrats.

47 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Fully Vaxxed Lose 25 Years of Life Expectancy, Study Shows!

Oh No! Say it isn’t So! According to Bullets13 this study doesn’t exist along with the Pfizer clinical data that was released last year which was atrociously devastating.

Bullets13 says the vaccine was effective. Lol