Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

Again, 34,000 deaths, most with nothing to link them to the vaccine other than time proximity.  Almost 231,000,000 Americans are fully vaccinated.  Most of those received two doses, and many have also had one or more booster.  613 million doses had been administered by October 2022 in the US. A reasonable guess is that 700 million doses of the vaccine have been administered by now , a good portion to the people in our population most as risk of dying on any given day.  I’m surprised there aren’t more than 34,000 documented deaths of people who’d recently been vaccinated, just based on the laws of average and coincidence.  At one point nearly 2 million vaccines were being administered daily.  Around 8000 people die a day.  There’s going to be many, many instances of unrelated coincidental deaths of people who recently were vaccinated.  I’m not claiming that nobody ever died as a result of a COVID vaccine, but I don’t see an 82-year-old obese smoker dying of a stroke a week after they were vaccinated and say to myself “dang shot killed another one!”  

as to your claim of my not being an expert, I’ve never claimed to be.  Just stating things I do know personally.  And I choose to put my faith in the overwhelming majority of medical personnel, not the one I can find to say exactly what I already believe.  

This is the hidden content, please

to paraphrase, since it’s not a Twitter video to watch, the death rates among age group studied after set time ranges of receiving vaccines were actually slightly lower than the expected rates of those same groups due to all causes. There was no jump in death rate at all when those groups were vaccinated.  

In regards to your obgyn video:

the conclusion of the study:  Among 85 162 births, 43 099 (50.6%) occurred in individuals who received one dose or more of a covid-19 vaccine during pregnancy—42 979 (99.7%) received an mRNA vaccine. Vaccination during pregnancy was not associated with any increased risk of overall preterm birth (6.5% among vaccinated v 6.9% among unvaccinated; adjusted hazard ratio 1.02, 95% confidence interval 0.96 to 1.08), spontaneous preterm birth (3.7% v 4.4%; 0.96, 0.90 to 1.03), or very preterm birth (0.59% v0.89%; 0.80, 0.67 to 0.95). No increase was found in risk of small for gestational age at birth (9.1% v 9.2%; 0.98, 0.93 to 1.03) or stillbirth (0.25% v 0.44%; 0.65, 0.51 to 0.84). Findings were similar by trimester of vaccination, mRNA vaccine product, and number of doses received during pregnancy.

Before I go, can you quantify your statement that Dr. Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the world?  That’s a legit question?  I get that he’s a real doctor, and worked at a big hospital, but where did you draw that conclusion from?  I know you’re big on other people proving your statements for you, so I googled and found a list from Forbes in 2017 (before he was blacklisted, but close enough to then that he was well established), and he wasn’t mentioned in their top 27 cardiologists in the country.  I found a different list from 2013 and he wasn’t listed.  

here’s a list from 2021 of the best cardiology hospitals in the world.  One would think baylor health would be pretty high considering the influence of the best cardiologist in the world, but they were ranked 63rd.

so do you have any basis for your statement that he’s the best the best cardiologist in the world? 

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Before I go, can you quantify your statement that Dr. Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the world?  That’s a legit question?  I get that he’s a real doctor, and worked at a big hospital, but where did you draw that conclusion from?  I know you’re big on other people proving your statements for you, so I googled and found a list from Forbes in 2017 (before he was blacklisted, but close enough to then that he was well established), and he wasn’t mentioned in their top 27 cardiologists in the country.  I found a different list from 2013 and he wasn’t listed.  

here’s a list from 2021 of the best cardiology hospitals in the world.  One would think baylor health would be pretty high considering the influence of the best cardiologist in the world, but they were ranked 63rd.

so do you have any basis for your statement that he’s the best the best cardiologist in the world? 

Yep ….your right he’s a total fraud😂🤣

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Yep ….your right he’s a total fraud😂🤣

Dude, your literal claim was he’s “the world’s best cardiologist.”  I asked you to prove that, and this is your response?  What was it you said to me in the other thread?  I’m not saying one way or another.  But if you’re going to claim it, prove your point.  Looks like you can’t.  Lol. 

but hey, a freelance Twitter journalist with 1900 followers posted one of his videos and referred to him as world-renowned.  That’s about all anyone should need to prove he’s the “world’s best cardiologist.”  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Dude, your literal claim was he’s “the world’s best cardiologist.”  I asked you to prove that, and this is your response?  What was it you said to me in the other thread?  I’m not saying one way or another.  But if you’re going to claim it, prove your point.  Looks like you can’t.  Lol. 

Dude…😂

You just don’t want to admit that you were wrong in promoting a BS vaccine that didn’t work.

Don’t try steer away from the original statement I made. I know it’s hard to admit you were duped with all the hysteria and propaganda you swallowed. 

Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist and cardiologist in academic practice in Dallas, Texas, and is proud to be a part of The Wellness Company. He received his bachelor’s degree from Baylor University and then completed his medical degree as an Alpha Omega Alpha graduate from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. In addition, he completed his internal medicine residency at the University of Washington, cardiology fellowship including service as Chief Fellow at William Beaumont Hospital, and master’s degree in public health at the University of Michigan.

Dr. McCullough has broadly published on a range of topics in medicine with over 1000 publications and 660 citations in the National Library of Medicine. Dr. McCullough is a recipient of the Simon Dack Award from the American College of Cardiology and the International Vicenza Award in Critical Care Nephrology for his scholarship and research. His works have appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, Lancet, British Medical Journal, and other top-tier journals worldwide. He is the editor-in-chief of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and senior associate editor of the American Journal of Cardiology. He serves on the editorial boards of multiple specialty journals.

Dr. McCullough has broadly published on a range of topics in medicine with over 1000 publications and 660 citations in the National Library of Medicine.”

Did I also mention that he had stones the SIZE OF BOWLING BALLS TO GO AGAINST THIS POISON THAT WAS FED TO THE WORLD.

Swallow it and Own it! You were WRONG IN YOUR VACCINE ANALYSIS. 😁

Again, I’m not arguing that he’s a qualified cardiologist, or even that he’s a good one. Your claim, multiple times, has been that he’s the world’s best. You could post a similar bio for many cardiologists.  They’re all published and many serve on multiple boards.  When you find something stating that he’s the best in the world, or even the best in the US, or even amongst them, get back to me.  Or better yet, when you bring up your hero in the future, maybe just refer to him as “a cardiologist” and leave off the made up superlatives.  

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Again, I’m not arguing that he’s a qualified cardiologist, or even that he’s a good one. Your claim, multiple times, has been that he’s the world’s best. You could post a similar bio for many cardiologists.  They’re all published and serve on boards.  When you find something stating that he’s the best in the world, or even the best in the US, or even amongst them, get back to me.  Or better yet, when you bring up your hero in the future, maybe just refer to him as “a cardiologist” and leave off the made up superlatives.  

OMG… you’re really picking the corn out of the poo poo to steer away from the fact that you were wrong about the poison that you said was effective.😂🤣

10 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

OMG… you’re really picking the corn out of the poo poo to steer away from the fact that you were wrong about the poison that you said was effective. 😂🤣

Hi pot, meet kettle. There’s far more evidence to show that the vaccine saved lives than there is that your messiah is the world’s best cardiologist.  I guess I could post from hundreds of the “world’s best cardiologists” on here in favor of the vaccine?  They own many leather books, and their homes smell of mahogany.  

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Hi pot, meet kettle. There’s far more evidence to show that the vaccine saved lives than there is that your messiah is the world’s best cardiologist.  I guess I could post from hundreds of the “world’s best cardiologists” on here in favor of the vaccine?  They own many leather books, and their homes smell of mahogany.  

The guy is an author of 677 articles published in the scientific peer-reviewed journals. The guy is a top Cardiologist in his field. 

Again you don’t want to admit that you were wrong about the poison you said was unarguably effective. 😂 It’s embarrassing at this point but keep on trying to steer away from that fact. 

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Again, 34,000 deaths, most with nothing to link them to the vaccine other than time proximity.  Almost 231,000,000 Americans are fully vaccinated.  Most of those received two doses, and many have also had one or more booster.  613 million doses had been administered by October 2022 in the US. A reasonable guess is that 700 million doses of the vaccine have been administered by now , a good portion to the people in our population most as risk of dying on any given day.  I’m surprised there aren’t more than 34,000 documented deaths of people who’d recently been vaccinated, just based on the laws of average and coincidence.  At one point nearly 2 million vaccines were being administered daily.  Around 8000 people die a day.  There’s going to be many, many instances of unrelated coincidental deaths of people who recently were vaccinated.  I’m not claiming that nobody ever died as a result of a COVID vaccine, but I don’t see an 82-year-old obese smoker dying of a stroke a week after they were vaccinated and say to myself “dang shot killed another one!”  

as to your claim of my not being an expert, I’ve never claimed to be.  Just stating things I do know personally.  And I choose to put my faith in the overwhelming majority of medical personnel, not the one I can find to say exactly what I already believe.  

That same 82 year old obese smoker dying of a stroke, should not be claimed as a Covid death either, simply because he had Covid. Lots of deaths were attributed to Covid when they were not Covid deaths. Hospitals and funeral homes got more money for them if they were Covid deaths. Sad situation…. Greed 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

People were getting Covid months after they received the vaccine in the beginning stages. . 😂 Boy that’s real effective.😂 

Never said he was the Messiah of Cardiology. There you go attacking the messenger because you can’t attack his message. Please feel free to attack his message . You have the Typical liberal mindset after he’s been duped. 

Doctors that we’re cancelled because they were promoting ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have been proven to be right about it being effective against Covid but if that would gotten out in the beginning stages then the government could’ve implemented emergency orders for the poison that was going to be distributed so big Pharma could make their billions and not be liable for any damages. 

You were Wrong Mr All Knowing Chief of Truth. 😎

52 minutes ago, baddog said:

That same 82 year old obese smoker dying of a stroke, should not be claimed as a Covid death either, simply because he had Covid. Lots of deaths were attributed to Covid when they were not Covid deaths. Hospitals and funeral homes got more money for them if they were Covid deaths. Sad situation…. Greed 

It’s hard to see that when you’re drowning in the Covid Kool Aid. 

31 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

People were getting Covid months after they received the vaccine in the beginning stages. . 😂 Boy that’s real effective.😂 

Never said he was the Messiah of Cardiology. There you go attacking the messenger because you can’t attack his message. Please feel free to attack his message . You have the Typical liberal mindset after he’s been duped. 

Doctors that we’re cancelled because they were promoting ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have been proven to be right about it being effective against Covid but if that would gotten out in the beginning stages then the government could’ve implemented emergency orders for the poison that was going to be distributed so big Pharma could make their billions and not be liable for any damages. 

You were Wrong Mr All Knowing Chief of Truth. 😎

No, you just said he was the best cardiologist in the world.  but then again, you think ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective against covid, because your cardio messiah says so.  maybe you can start making tinfoil hats with his picture on them.  

of course, your heart doctor that's making $16.99 apiece from sheep for his paperback, and however much a speaking appearance says differently.  I'm quoting medical studies, and you're quoting the twitter doctor.  Wait, I mean the best cardiologist in the world.   Amazing that you can get caught in that nonsense lie and in the same breath talk down to anyone about how dumb they are for "drinking the koolaid."  you worship this guy so much you're attributing the #1 ranking in the world to him based on literally nothing at all, and anyone who says differently is a moron.  Including well over 90% of the medical community.  It's all a conspiracy, and he's the one getting rich "exposing it".  There's really no point in going any further with this.  You post baseless accusations about me, and your proof that I'm wrong all comes from a discredited doctor who you've ordained the best cardiologist in the world (but you keep taking shots about me being an expert).  And you still refuse to address where you've come up with the lie.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I agree.  And there's plenty of greed on both sides.  Lots of people lining their pockets on both sides of this thing.  Unwoke's messiah doctor is getting richer by the day peddling information that's been proven wrong by dozens of medical studies.  But hey, the koolaid he's serving tastes great, and for $16,99 you can buy a cup on amazon!

13 hours ago, Unwoke said:

It has nothing to do with a gotcha moment. You were promoting something you know little about. You pushed the notion 2 years ago that the vaccine was unarguably effective. A vaccine that was created in 8 or 9 months that would normally take 12 to 15 years to create. Go look at your post. I find it ridiculous for you to call out someone about posting lies or propaganda when you are no where near the expert you think you are on a vaccine created in such a short period of time. When vaccines were created in the past if there were more than 50 deaths total in the VAERS SYSTEM on a new vaccine they would take it off the market immediately. I believe the last numbers I read were at 34,000 deaths, that doesn’t include permanent disabilities. Here is a clip of the top Cardiologist in the World who was banned and censored for speaking the truth. Come to find out he was right. 

More vaccine testimony from OB/GYN Dr. Thorpe. 

The same could be said of EVERYONE on this board, I didn't know this was an expert only forum - We would have been kicked out long ago.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

No, you just said he was the best cardiologist in the world.  but then again, you think ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are effective against covid, because your cardio messiah says so.  maybe you can start making tinfoil hats with his picture on them.  

of course, your heart doctor that's making $16.99 apiece from sheep for his paperback, and however much a speaking appearance says differently.  I'm quoting medical studies, and you're quoting the twitter doctor.  Wait, I mean the best cardiologist in the world.   Amazing that you can get caught in that nonsense lie and in the same breath talk down to anyone about how dumb they are for "drinking the koolaid."  you worship this guy so much you're attributing the #1 ranking in the world to him based on literally nothing at all, and anyone who says differently is a moron.  Including well over 90% of the medical community.  It's all a conspiracy, and he's the one getting rich "exposing it".  There's really no point in going any further with this.  You post baseless accusations about me, and your proof that I'm wrong all comes from a discredited doctor who you've ordained the best cardiologist in the world (but you keep taking shots about me being an expert).  And you still refuse to address where you've come up with the lie.  

He’s one of many doctors that were silenced and we’re right about all the Covid BS but I know Dr McCullough’s medical credentials doesn’t even come close to yours. 😂 

I agree with a lot of things you post on this forum but you are wrong on this issue an you just can’t admit it. 

I know government boot licking seal’s don’t like to eat crow but you’re just going to have to force it down. Lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kapedox
    Newest Member
    kapedox
    • If you have purchased your Frontier Airlines tickets but want an upgrade now or request a meal? In this situation, you can easily talk with Frontier Airlines Customer Service and get help for your concerns. In addition to answering questions, resolving issues, and making sure you have a great trip, it also offers a variety of services. Customer service team services include booking and reservations, flight information, changes or cancellations, and general assistance with air travel. You can also chat with them on their official website, use their social media accounts, or email them directly. Passengers with special needs or disabilities can get help from customer service. You can get help from them at the Airport and on the plane. Here's what you need to know about Frontier Airlines Customer Service. How Can I Contact a Frontier Airlines Live Person? Frontier Airlines customer service is always available to help you with your concerns and provide assistance when required. You can contact Frontier Airlines customer service by the ways mentioned below. Read below to learn steps on how to contact Frontier Airlines: Call the Customer Service Phone Number : Are you ready to get your queries solved instantly? You must consider calling their customer service agent. Read below to learn about the steps and methods to do so.  Dial (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) to get connected with a Frontier Airlines Customer Service Agent.  You must follow the IVR instructions carefully to get instant solutions.  For language selection, Press 1.  If you are in need to solve queries related to your flight ticket, Press 2.  To cancel your ticket, press 3. For refund requests, press 4.  For other queries, press 5.  Contact Through Live Chat Option : Live Chat is the most used option after calling because you get solutions instantly. Please read below to learn how you can activate their live chat option. Go to the official Frontier Airlines official website using a web browser.  Log in if you have a Frontier Airlines account. You can still access certain support features even if you are not logged in. Navigate to the "Contact" or "Support" Section. Customer service channels may be listed in the contact or support section. Look for a live chat option. Follow the instructions provided if Live Chat is available. Depending on your situation, you may need to fill out a form, provide some information, or wait for a representative to answer. You will receive instant solutions. Contact Through Social Media : Frontier Airlines also provides customer support through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. If you need assistance, you can send a direct message or tweet. Follow the links below to send messages: Frontier Airlines Instagram: instagram.com/Frontierairlines/ Frontier Airlines Facebook: facebook.com/FrontierAirlines Frontier Airlines Twitter: twitter.com/FrontierAirlines Visit the Airport for immediate assistance: If you are there, you can visit the Frontier Airlines ticket counter or gate to speak with a representative. It would help if you gave them all your credentials, and you will get immediate solutions right there.  Connect Through Mails: You can easily contact Frontier Airlines by sending mails to Frontier Airlines' postal address, where a representative will attend to guide you ahead. Below is the address where the Frontier Airlines support team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.  2800, Executive Way, Miramar, Florida.  Contact Through Email Address: You can send your query by emailing your query to [email protected]. Go to the compose option of your Gmail ID. Add the above email address in the Recipient option and add your subject. After this, write your query in the message box. They will revert you in either some days or time.  How to Talk to a Live Person at Frontier Airlines Helpline? Frontier Airlines customer service is highly trained and knowledgeable. You can use different methods to contact Frontier Airlines customer service representatives and get help from their helpline number. You can inquire about flight bookings, changes, and cancellations. Please read below to know about it.  Connect By Phone Call: Connecting to Frontier Airlines customer service through phone calls is the easiest option. Follow the steps below to call them: Reach customer care by dialing (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time). Once the call is connected, you'll hear a pre-generated call menu. After selecting your query from the menu, follow the pre-recorded instructions. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the menu, wait for the IVR to end, and the airline will automatically connect you with a representative. Cut the call when you have found a solution to your concern. Depending on your experience on the call, you may receive a message asking you to rate Frontier Airlines' Customer Service Agent. Connect By Live Chat Option: If you are uncomfortable calling the customer service agent, use the live chat option. Read below to learn about the steps to do so.  Use your browser to access Frontier Airlines' official website. On the website, look for "Contact Us," "Help," or "Customer Support." You can find information about different contact methods there, including live Chat. If Frontier Airlines offers live Chat, a button or link should be indicated, "Live Chat" or a similar option. Click on it. If you have been asked to provide some information about your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query, give them all your information.  After you give them your credentials, they will provide you with solutions instantly.  Visit your nearest Airport: For more accurate and instant solutions to your queries, visit your nearest Airport. Go to the Frontier Airlines customer service counter. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query.  Connect through Frontier Mobile App: You can download the Frontier Airlines mobile app from the Google Frontier Store or the Apple Store. If you have downloaded the Frontier Airlines mobile app, you can access customer service features directly from the app. This allows you to manage your reservations, check flight status, and communicate with customer service representatives from the convenience of your mobile device. Which Service Does the Customer Service Team of Frontier Provide? Frontier Airlines customer service provides different services to their passengers. They will help you with your booking and related matters. Read below the services provided by Frontier Airlines Customer Service: Get quick updates Request a refund of your money Booking changes or cancellation About Flight Ticket discounts, deals and offers Book your ticket on a phone call Get baggage allowance Frontier Airlines flyer program Get vacation packages Manage your bookings Check-in online Request for additional things With the help of Frontier Airlines' customer service team, get easily connected with a live person and get your issues resolved in no time.  How to Get a Human at Frontier Airlines? Frontier Airlines offers many ways to contact a human. You can get all your queries resolved easily. They provide assistance in no time. Below are a few examples to get a human at Frontier Airlines: Way 1: Phone Number  Highly skilled airline personnel can be reached at a phone number using this method. Here are the steps you need to follow:        On your laptop or desktop, navigate to any web browser. Frontier Airlines' official website can be accessed easily. At the bottom of the page, click 'Contact'. After selecting your topic or problem, click 'Call'. You can reach Frontier Airlines Customer Service by calling (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can share your issue over the phone and receive immediate help and comprehensive solutions. Way 2: By Live Chat Live Chat will answer your flight questions in real-time. You can easily contact an airline live chat specialist by following the steps below. Take a look at Frontier Airlines' official website. In the 'Contact Us' section, select 'Chat'. Enter your booking details and passenger information. Describe your query in detail. Send the query. The dedicated representatives will provide you with relevant solutions. Conclusion  Frontier Airlines is committed to providing excellent customer service. Their dedicated team and multiple ways to contact them make it easy to get in touch. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact Frontier Airlines customer service.
    • If you have purchased your Caribbean Airlines tickets but want an upgrade now or request a meal? In this situation, you can easily talk with Caribbean Airlines Customer Service and get help for your concerns. In addition to answering questions, resolving issues, and making sure you have a great trip, it also offers a variety of services. Customer service team services include booking and reservations, flight information, changes or cancellations, and general assistance with air travel. You can also chat with them on their official website, use their social media accounts, or email them directly. Passengers with special needs or disabilities can get help from customer service. You can get help from them at the Airport and on the plane. Here's what you need to know about Caribbean Airlines Customer Service. How Can I Contact a Caribbean Airlines Live Person? Caribbean Airlines customer service is always available to help you with your concerns and provide assistance when required. You can contact Caribbean Airlines customer service by the ways mentioned below. Read below to learn steps on how to contact Caribbean Airlines: Call the Customer Service Phone Number : Are you ready to get your queries solved instantly? You must consider calling their customer service agent. Read below to learn about the steps and methods to do so.  Dial (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) to get connected with a Caribbean Airlines Customer Service Agent.  You must follow the IVR instructions carefully to get instant solutions.  For language selection, Press 1.  If you are in need to solve queries related to your flight ticket, Press 2.  To cancel your ticket, press 3. For refund requests, press 4.  For other queries, press 5.  Contact Through Live Chat Option : Live Chat is the most used option after calling because you get solutions instantly. Please read below to learn how you can activate their live chat option. Go to the official Caribbean Airlines official website using a web browser.  Log in if you have a Caribbean Airlines account. You can still access certain support features even if you are not logged in. Navigate to the "Contact" or "Support" Section. Customer service channels may be listed in the contact or support section. Look for a live chat option. Follow the instructions provided if Live Chat is available. Depending on your situation, you may need to fill out a form, provide some information, or wait for a representative to answer. You will receive instant solutions. Contact Through Social Media : Caribbean Airlines also provides customer support through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. If you need assistance, you can send a direct message or tweet. Follow the links below to send messages: Caribbean Airlines Instagram: instagram.com/Caribbeanairlines/ Caribbean Airlines Facebook: facebook.com/CaribbeanAirlines Caribbean Airlines Twitter: twitter.com/CaribbeanAirlines Visit the Airport for immediate assistance: If you are there, you can visit the Caribbean Airlines ticket counter or gate to speak with a representative. It would help if you gave them all your credentials, and you will get immediate solutions right there.  Connect Through Mails: You can easily contact Caribbean Airlines by sending mails to Caribbean Airlines' postal address, where a representative will attend to guide you ahead. Below is the address where the Caribbean Airlines support team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.  2800, Executive Way, Miramar, Florida.  Contact Through Email Address: You can send your query by emailing your query to [email protected]. Go to the compose option of your Gmail ID. Add the above email address in the Recipient option and add your subject. After this, write your query in the message box. They will revert you in either some days or time.  How to Talk to a Live Person at Caribbean Airlines Helpline? Caribbean Airlines customer service is highly trained and knowledgeable. You can use different methods to contact Caribbean Airlines customer service representatives and get help from their helpline number. You can inquire about flight bookings, changes, and cancellations. Please read below to know about it.  Connect By Phone Call: Connecting to Caribbean Airlines customer service through phone calls is the easiest option. Follow the steps below to call them: Reach customer care by dialing (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time). Once the call is connected, you'll hear a pre-generated call menu. After selecting your query from the menu, follow the pre-recorded instructions. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the menu, wait for the IVR to end, and the airline will automatically connect you with a representative. Cut the call when you have found a solution to your concern. Depending on your experience on the call, you may receive a message asking you to rate Caribbean Airlines' Customer Service Agent. Connect By Live Chat Option: If you are uncomfortable calling the customer service agent, use the live chat option. Read below to learn about the steps to do so.  Use your browser to access Caribbean Airlines' official website. On the website, look for "Contact Us," "Help," or "Customer Support." You can find information about different contact methods there, including live Chat. If Caribbean Airlines offers live Chat, a button or link should be indicated, "Live Chat" or a similar option. Click on it. If you have been asked to provide some information about your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query, give them all your information.  After you give them your credentials, they will provide you with solutions instantly.  Visit your nearest Airport: For more accurate and instant solutions to your queries, visit your nearest Airport. Go to the Caribbean Airlines customer service counter. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query.  Connect through Caribbean Mobile App: You can download the Caribbean Airlines mobile app from the Google Caribbean Store or the Apple Store. If you have downloaded the Caribbean Airlines mobile app, you can access customer service features directly from the app. This allows you to manage your reservations, check flight status, and communicate with customer service representatives from the convenience of your mobile device. Which Service Does the Customer Service Team of Caribbean Provide? Caribbean Airlines customer service provides different services to their passengers. They will help you with your booking and related matters. Read below the services provided by Caribbean Airlines Customer Service: Get quick updates Request a refund of your money Booking changes or cancellation About Flight Ticket discounts, deals and offers Book your ticket on a phone call Get baggage allowance Caribbean Airlines flyer program Get vacation packages Manage your bookings Check-in online Request for additional things With the help of Caribbean Airlines' customer service team, get easily connected with a live person and get your issues resolved in no time.  How to Get a Human at Caribbean Airlines? Caribbean Airlines offers many ways to contact a human. You can get all your queries resolved easily. They provide assistance in no time. Below are a few examples to get a human at Caribbean Airlines: Way 1: Phone Number  Highly skilled airline personnel can be reached at a phone number using this method. Here are the steps you need to follow:        On your laptop or desktop, navigate to any web browser. Caribbean Airlines' official website can be accessed easily. At the bottom of the page, click 'Contact'. After selecting your topic or problem, click 'Call'. You can reach Caribbean Airlines Customer Service by calling (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can share your issue over the phone and receive immediate help and comprehensive solutions. Way 2: By Live Chat Live Chat will answer your flight questions in real-time. You can easily contact an airline live chat specialist by following the steps below. Take a look at Caribbean Airlines' official website. In the 'Contact Us' section, select 'Chat'. Enter your booking details and passenger information. Describe your query in detail. Send the query. The dedicated representatives will provide you with relevant solutions. Conclusion  Caribbean Airlines is committed to providing excellent customer service. Their dedicated team and multiple ways to contact them make it easy to get in touch. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact Caribbean Airlines customer service.
    • If you have purchased your Mesa Airlines tickets but want an upgrade now or request a meal? In this situation, you can easily talk with Mesa Airlines Customer Service and get help for your concerns. In addition to answering questions, resolving issues, and making sure you have a great trip, it also offers a variety of services. Customer service team services include booking and reservations, flight information, changes or cancellations, and general assistance with air travel. You can also chat with them on their official website, use their social media accounts, or email them directly. Passengers with special needs or disabilities can get help from customer service. You can get help from them at the Airport and on the plane. Here's what you need to know about Mesa Airlines Customer Service. How Can I Contact a Mesa Airlines Live Person? Mesa Airlines customer service is always available to help you with your concerns and provide assistance when required. You can contact Mesa Airlines customer service by the ways mentioned below. Read below to learn steps on how to contact Mesa Airlines: Call the Customer Service Phone Number : Are you ready to get your queries solved instantly? You must consider calling their customer service agent. Read below to learn about the steps and methods to do so.  Dial (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) to get connected with a Mesa Airlines Customer Service Agent.  You must follow the IVR instructions carefully to get instant solutions.  For language selection, Press 1.  If you are in need to solve queries related to your flight ticket, Press 2.  To cancel your ticket, press 3. For refund requests, press 4.  For other queries, press 5.  Contact Through Live Chat Option : Live Chat is the most used option after calling because you get solutions instantly. Please read below to learn how you can activate their live chat option. Go to the official Mesa Airlines official website using a web browser.  Log in if you have a Mesa Airlines account. You can still access certain support features even if you are not logged in. Navigate to the "Contact" or "Support" Section. Customer service channels may be listed in the contact or support section. Look for a live chat option. Follow the instructions provided if Live Chat is available. Depending on your situation, you may need to fill out a form, provide some information, or wait for a representative to answer. You will receive instant solutions. Contact Through Social Media : Mesa Airlines also provides customer support through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. If you need assistance, you can send a direct message or tweet. Follow the links below to send messages: Mesa Airlines Instagram: instagram.com/Mesaairlines/ Mesa Airlines Facebook: facebook.com/MesaAirlines Mesa Airlines Twitter: twitter.com/MesaAirlines Visit the Airport for immediate assistance: If you are there, you can visit the Mesa Airlines ticket counter or gate to speak with a representative. It would help if you gave them all your credentials, and you will get immediate solutions right there.  Connect Through Mails: You can easily contact Mesa Airlines by sending mails to Mesa Airlines' postal address, where a representative will attend to guide you ahead. Below is the address where the Mesa Airlines support team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.  2800, Executive Way, Miramar, Florida.  Contact Through Email Address: You can send your query by emailing your query to [email protected]. Go to the compose option of your Gmail ID. Add the above email address in the Recipient option and add your subject. After this, write your query in the message box. They will revert you in either some days or time.  How to Talk to a Live Person at Mesa Airlines Helpline? Mesa Airlines customer service is highly trained and knowledgeable. You can use different methods to contact Mesa Airlines customer service representatives and get help from their helpline number. You can inquire about flight bookings, changes, and cancellations. Please read below to know about it.  Connect By Phone Call: Connecting to Mesa Airlines customer service through phone calls is the easiest option. Follow the steps below to call them: Reach customer care by dialing (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time). Once the call is connected, you'll hear a pre-generated call menu. After selecting your query from the menu, follow the pre-recorded instructions. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the menu, wait for the IVR to end, and the airline will automatically connect you with a representative. Cut the call when you have found a solution to your concern. Depending on your experience on the call, you may receive a message asking you to rate Mesa Airlines' Customer Service Agent. Connect By Live Chat Option: If you are uncomfortable calling the customer service agent, use the live chat option. Read below to learn about the steps to do so.  Use your browser to access Mesa Airlines' official website. On the website, look for "Contact Us," "Help," or "Customer Support." You can find information about different contact methods there, including live Chat. If Mesa Airlines offers live Chat, a button or link should be indicated, "Live Chat" or a similar option. Click on it. If you have been asked to provide some information about your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query, give them all your information.  After you give them your credentials, they will provide you with solutions instantly.  Visit your nearest Airport: For more accurate and instant solutions to your queries, visit your nearest Airport. Go to the Mesa Airlines customer service counter. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query.  Connect through Mesa Mobile App: You can download the Mesa Airlines mobile app from the Google Mesa Store or the Apple Store. If you have downloaded the Mesa Airlines mobile app, you can access customer service features directly from the app. This allows you to manage your reservations, check flight status, and communicate with customer service representatives from the convenience of your mobile device. Which Service Does the Customer Service Team of Mesa Provide? Mesa Airlines customer service provides different services to their passengers. They will help you with your booking and related matters. Read below the services provided by Mesa Airlines Customer Service: Get quick updates Request a refund of your money Booking changes or cancellation About Flight Ticket discounts, deals and offers Book your ticket on a phone call Get baggage allowance Mesa Airlines flyer program Get vacation packages Manage your bookings Check-in online Request for additional things With the help of Mesa Airlines' customer service team, get easily connected with a live person and get your issues resolved in no time.  How to Get a Human at Mesa Airlines? Mesa Airlines offers many ways to contact a human. You can get all your queries resolved easily. They provide assistance in no time. Below are a few examples to get a human at Mesa Airlines: Way 1: Phone Number  Highly skilled airline personnel can be reached at a phone number using this method. Here are the steps you need to follow:        On your laptop or desktop, navigate to any web browser. Mesa Airlines' official website can be accessed easily. At the bottom of the page, click 'Contact'. After selecting your topic or problem, click 'Call'. You can reach Mesa Airlines Customer Service by calling (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can share your issue over the phone and receive immediate help and comprehensive solutions. Way 2: By Live Chat Live Chat will answer your flight questions in real-time. You can easily contact an airline live chat specialist by following the steps below. Take a look at Mesa Airlines' official website. In the 'Contact Us' section, select 'Chat'. Enter your booking details and passenger information. Describe your query in detail. Send the query. The dedicated representatives will provide you with relevant solutions. Conclusion  Mesa Airlines is committed to providing excellent customer service. Their dedicated team and multiple ways to contact them make it easy to get in touch. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact Mesa Airlines customer service.
    • If you have purchased your Play Airlines tickets but want an upgrade now or request a meal? In this situation, you can easily talk with Play Airlines Customer Service and get help for your concerns. In addition to answering questions, resolving issues, and making sure you have a great trip, it also offers a variety of services. Customer service team services include booking and reservations, flight information, changes or cancellations, and general assistance with air travel. You can also chat with them on their official website, use their social media accounts, or email them directly. Passengers with special needs or disabilities can get help from customer service. You can get help from them at the Airport and on the plane. Here's what you need to know about Play Airlines Customer Service. How Can I Contact a Play Airlines Live Person? Play Airlines customer service is always available to help you with your concerns and provide assistance when required. You can contact Play Airlines customer service by the ways mentioned below. Read below to learn steps on how to contact Play Airlines: Call the Customer Service Phone Number : Are you ready to get your queries solved instantly? You must consider calling their customer service agent. Read below to learn about the steps and methods to do so.  Dial (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) to get connected with a Play Airlines Customer Service Agent.  You must follow the IVR instructions carefully to get instant solutions.  For language selection, Press 1.  If you are in need to solve queries related to your flight ticket, Press 2.  To cancel your ticket, press 3. For refund requests, press 4.  For other queries, press 5.  Contact Through Live Chat Option : Live Chat is the most used option after calling because you get solutions instantly. Please read below to learn how you can activate their live chat option. Go to the official Play Airlines official website using a web browser.  Log in if you have a Play Airlines account. You can still access certain support features even if you are not logged in. Navigate to the "Contact" or "Support" Section. Customer service channels may be listed in the contact or support section. Look for a live chat option. Follow the instructions provided if Live Chat is available. Depending on your situation, you may need to fill out a form, provide some information, or wait for a representative to answer. You will receive instant solutions. Contact Through Social Media : Play Airlines also provides customer support through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. If you need assistance, you can send a direct message or tweet. Follow the links below to send messages: Play Airlines Instagram: instagram.com/Playairlines/ Play Airlines Facebook: facebook.com/PlayAirlines Play Airlines Twitter: twitter.com/PlayAirlines Visit the Airport for immediate assistance: If you are there, you can visit the Play Airlines ticket counter or gate to speak with a representative. It would help if you gave them all your credentials, and you will get immediate solutions right there.  Connect Through Mails: You can easily contact Play Airlines by sending mails to Play Airlines' postal address, where a representative will attend to guide you ahead. Below is the address where the Play Airlines support team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.  2800, Executive Way, Miramar, Florida.  Contact Through Email Address: You can send your query by emailing your query to [email protected]. Go to the compose option of your Gmail ID. Add the above email address in the Recipient option and add your subject. After this, write your query in the message box. They will revert you in either some days or time.  How to Talk to a Live Person at Play Airlines Helpline? Play Airlines customer service is highly trained and knowledgeable. You can use different methods to contact Play Airlines customer service representatives and get help from their helpline number. You can inquire about flight bookings, changes, and cancellations. Please read below to know about it.  Connect By Phone Call: Connecting to Play Airlines customer service through phone calls is the easiest option. Follow the steps below to call them: Reach customer care by dialing (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time). Once the call is connected, you'll hear a pre-generated call menu. After selecting your query from the menu, follow the pre-recorded instructions. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the menu, wait for the IVR to end, and the airline will automatically connect you with a representative. Cut the call when you have found a solution to your concern. Depending on your experience on the call, you may receive a message asking you to rate Play Airlines' Customer Service Agent. Connect By Live Chat Option: If you are uncomfortable calling the customer service agent, use the live chat option. Read below to learn about the steps to do so.  Use your browser to access Play Airlines' official website. On the website, look for "Contact Us," "Help," or "Customer Support." You can find information about different contact methods there, including live Chat. If Play Airlines offers live Chat, a button or link should be indicated, "Live Chat" or a similar option. Click on it. If you have been asked to provide some information about your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query, give them all your information.  After you give them your credentials, they will provide you with solutions instantly.  Visit your nearest Airport: For more accurate and instant solutions to your queries, visit your nearest Airport. Go to the Play Airlines customer service counter. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query.  Connect through Play Mobile App: You can download the Play Airlines mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. If you have downloaded the Play Airlines mobile app, you can access customer service features directly from the app. This allows you to manage your reservations, check flight status, and communicate with customer service representatives from the convenience of your mobile device. Which Service Does the Customer Service Team of Play Provide? Play Airlines customer service provides different services to their passengers. They will help you with your booking and related matters. Read below the services provided by Play Airlines Customer Service: Get quick updates Request a refund of your money Booking changes or cancellation About Flight Ticket discounts, deals and offers Book your ticket on a phone call Get baggage allowance Play Airlines flyer program Get vacation packages Manage your bookings Check-in online Request for additional things With the help of Play Airlines' customer service team, get easily connected with a live person and get your issues resolved in no time.  How to Get a Human at Play Airlines? Play Airlines offers many ways to contact a human. You can get all your queries resolved easily. They provide assistance in no time. Below are a few examples to get a human at Play Airlines: Way 1: Phone Number  Highly skilled airline personnel can be reached at a phone number using this method. Here are the steps you need to follow:        On your laptop or desktop, navigate to any web browser. Play Airlines' official website can be accessed easily. At the bottom of the page, click 'Contact'. After selecting your topic or problem, click 'Call'. You can reach Play Airlines Customer Service by calling (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can share your issue over the phone and receive immediate help and comprehensive solutions. Way 2: By Live Chat Live Chat will answer your flight questions in real-time. You can easily contact an airline live chat specialist by following the steps below. Take a look at Play Airlines' official website. In the 'Contact Us' section, select 'Chat'. Enter your booking details and passenger information. Describe your query in detail. Send the query. The dedicated representatives will provide you with relevant solutions. Conclusion  Play Airlines is committed to providing excellent customer service. Their dedicated team and multiple ways to contact them make it easy to get in touch. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact Play Airlines customer service.
    • +1 (844) 531-1099 | How Do I Speak to a Live Person at VivaAerobus Airlines? If you have purchased your VivaAerobus Airlines tickets but want an upgrade now or request a meal? In this situation, you can easily talk with VivaAerobus Airlines Customer Service and get help for your concerns. In addition to answering questions, resolving issues, and making sure you have a great trip, it also offers a variety of services. Customer service team services include booking and reservations, flight information, changes or cancellations, and general assistance with air travel. You can also chat with them on their official website, use their social media accounts, or email them directly. Passengers with special needs or disabilities can get help from customer service. You can get help from them at the Airport and on the plane. Here's what you need to know about VivaAerobus Airlines Customer Service. How Can I Contact a VivaAerobus Airlines Live Person? VivaAerobus Airlines customer service is always available to help you with your concerns and provide assistance when required. You can contact VivaAerobus Airlines customer service by the ways mentioned below. Read below to learn steps on how to contact VivaAerobus Airlines: Call the Customer Service Phone Number : Are you ready to get your queries solved instantly? You must consider calling their customer service agent. Read below to learn about the steps and methods to do so.  Dial (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) to get connected with a VivaAerobus Airlines Customer Service Agent.  You must follow the IVR instructions carefully to get instant solutions.  For language selection, Press 1.  If you are in need to solve queries related to your flight ticket, Press 2.  To cancel your ticket, press 3. For refund requests, press 4.  For other queries, press 5.  Contact Through Live Chat Option : Live Chat is the most used option after calling because you get solutions instantly. Please read below to learn how you can activate their live chat option. Go to the official VivaAerobus Airlines official website using a web browser.  Log in if you have a VivaAerobus Airlines account. You can still access certain support features even if you are not logged in. Navigate to the "Contact" or "Support" Section. Customer service channels may be listed in the contact or support section. Look for a live chat option. Follow the instructions provided if Live Chat is available. Depending on your situation, you may need to fill out a form, provide some information, or wait for a representative to answer. You will receive instant solutions. Contact Through Social Media : VivaAerobus Airlines also provides customer support through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. If you need assistance, you can send a direct message or tweet. Follow the links below to send messages: VivaAerobus Airlines Instagram: instagram.com/VivaAerobusairlines/ VivaAerobus Airlines Facebook: facebook.com/VivaAerobusAirlines VivaAerobus Airlines Twitter: twitter.com/VivaAerobusAirlines Visit the Airport for immediate assistance: If you are there, you can visit the VivaAerobus Airlines ticket counter or gate to speak with a representative. It would help if you gave them all your credentials, and you will get immediate solutions right there.  Connect Through Mails: You can easily contact VivaAerobus Airlines by sending mails to VivaAerobus Airlines' postal address, where a representative will attend to guide you ahead. Below is the address where the VivaAerobus Airlines support team will provide you with solutions as soon as possible.  2800, Executive Way, Miramar, Florida.  Contact Through Email Address: You can send your query by emailing your query to [email protected]. Go to the compose option of your Gmail ID. Add the above email address in the Recipient option and add your subject. After this, write your query in the message box. They will revert you in either some days or time.  How to Talk to a Live Person at VivaAerobus Airlines Helpline? VivaAerobus Airlines customer service is highly trained and knowledgeable. You can use different methods to contact VivaAerobus Airlines customer service representatives and get help from their helpline number. You can inquire about flight bookings, changes, and cancellations. Please read below to know about it.  Connect By Phone Call: Connecting to VivaAerobus Airlines customer service through phone calls is the easiest option. Follow the steps below to call them: Reach customer care by dialing (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time). Once the call is connected, you'll hear a pre-generated call menu. After selecting your query from the menu, follow the pre-recorded instructions. If you cannot find the answer to your question in the menu, wait for the IVR to end, and the airline will automatically connect you with a representative. Cut the call when you have found a solution to your concern. Depending on your experience on the call, you may receive a message asking you to rate VivaAerobus Airlines' Customer Service Agent. Connect By Live Chat Option: If you are uncomfortable calling the customer service agent, use the live chat option. Read below to learn about the steps to do so.  Use your browser to access VivaAerobus Airlines' official website. On the website, look for "Contact Us," "Help," or "Customer Support." You can find information about different contact methods there, including live Chat. If VivaAerobus Airlines offers live Chat, a button or link should be indicated, "Live Chat" or a similar option. Click on it. If you have been asked to provide some information about your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query, give them all your information.  After you give them your credentials, they will provide you with solutions instantly.  Visit your nearest Airport: For more accurate and instant solutions to your queries, visit your nearest Airport. Go to the VivaAerobus Airlines customer service counter. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, flight ticket info, or the nature of your query.  Connect through VivaAerobus Mobile App: You can download the VivaAerobus Airlines mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. If you have downloaded the VivaAerobus Airlines mobile app, you can access customer service features directly from the app. This allows you to manage your reservations, check flight status, and communicate with customer service representatives from the convenience of your mobile device. Which Service Does the Customer Service Team of VivaAerobus Provide? VivaAerobus Airlines customer service provides different services to their passengers. They will help you with your booking and related matters. Read below the services provided by VivaAerobus Airlines Customer Service: Get quick updates Request a refund of your money Booking changes or cancellation About Flight Ticket discounts, deals and offers Book your ticket on a phone call Get baggage allowance VivaAerobus Airlines flyer program Get vacation packages Manage your bookings Check-in online Request for additional things With the help of VivaAerobus Airlines' customer service team, get easily connected with a live person and get your issues resolved in no time.  How to Get a Human at VivaAerobus Airlines? VivaAerobus Airlines offers many ways to contact a human. You can get all your queries resolved easily. They provide assistance in no time. Below are a few examples to get a human at VivaAerobus Airlines: Way 1: Phone Number  Highly skilled airline personnel can be reached at a phone number using this method. Here are the steps you need to follow:        On your laptop or desktop, navigate to any web browser. VivaAerobus Airlines' official website can be accessed easily. At the bottom of the page, click 'Contact'. After selecting your topic or problem, click 'Call'. You can reach VivaAerobus Airlines Customer Service by calling (844) 531-10995 or  +1-844-866-4009 (No wait time) 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can share your issue over the phone and receive immediate help and comprehensive solutions. Way 2: By Live Chat Live Chat will answer your flight questions in real-time. You can easily contact an airline live chat specialist by following the steps below. Take a look at VivaAerobus Airlines' official website. In the 'Contact Us' section, select 'Chat'. Enter your booking details and passenger information. Describe your query in detail. Send the query. The dedicated representatives will provide you with relevant solutions. Conclusion  VivaAerobus Airlines is committed to providing excellent customer service. Their dedicated team and multiple ways to contact them make it easy to get in touch. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact VivaAerobus Airlines customer service.
  • Topics