Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Be careful TVC, only a matter of time before they start calling you a DIM or a LIB 😱😱

Do you think TVC is more worried about him getting called names, or others correctly labelling you? Between the two, who would you consider a moderate...one that endures ridicule for their moderate stances? Do you want a hint? It's not TVC. Ooops, I gave away the answer without a spoiler alert. Aw man, I derailed the topic. Wait...no, that was you. Who will you blame? Spoiler alert. LOL.

19 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t know if I have ever seen a more divisive issue from something that should not be political. And like you say, it comes from both sides.

These are my thoughts…

Covid is a serious disease, if nothing else but by its pure contagiousness. People point out has a 99% survival rate. That may be true but is infecting people 20 times more often than the flu. Even the people that survive easily are often laid up for weeks or months including serious effects well after the body has killed a disease.

Many State and federal government agencies have exploited the seriousness of this disease for their own political gain. They made political what should not be.

Whether a person decides to take the vaccine or not is not political. It’s a personal choice. I know many Republicans who have taken the vaccine and I know Democrats who have not. I have seen many people in forums claim that if you took the vaccine, you’re a sheep. That Hass to be one of the most stupid comments almost always from the ride that I have ever seen. 

This absolutely nailed it.  There are tons of people on both sides who lack the self-awareness to realize just how ridiculous they're being.  

The gateway pundit is a modern National Inquirer.

But what he said has been said by others. There has been speculation from some (many?) in the medical community that people with the vaccine are causing more dangerous variants.

Basically the premise that I have read was that Covid would have made his rounds and eventually start shrinking, which it was actually doing. The vaccine some people believe has caused more radical and dangerous variants.

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The gateway pundit is a modern National Inquirer.

But what he said has been said by others. There has been speculation from some (many?) in the medical community that people with the vaccine are causing more dangerous variants.

Basically the premise that I have read was that Covid would have made his rounds and eventually start shrinking, which it was actually doing. The vaccine some people believe has caused more radical and dangerous variants.

The Gateway Pundit is ranked as one of the top 150 websites in America, based on Alexa rankings.

I'm not sticking up for GP or any other site, but calling it a modern National Inquirer is just your opinion. Your comment would be more credible if you stated Alex Jones is a modern National Inquirer. 

5 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

The Gateway Pundit is ranked as one of the top 150 websites in America, based on Alexa rankings.

I'm not sticking up for GP or any other site, but calling it a modern National Inquirer is just your opinion. Your comment would be more credible if you stated Alex Jones is a modern National Inquirer. 

Agree, they do get way out there sometimes but there is truth in many of their articles that you won’t see in the MSM.

I could make the same National Enquirer claim about cnn and msnbc and it would be closer to the truth. 

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, they do get way out there sometimes but there is truth in many of their articles that you won’t see in the MSM.

I could make the same National Enquirer claim about cnn and msnbc and it would be closer to the truth. 

I think he was probably pointing out the sensationalism and misleading headlines. You definitely are misled if you trust the headline. 

National Enquirer was known for their “My Mother Was An Alien”  and exaggerated paparazzi type stories. Mixed in between were truthful articles about current events and celebrity insider news. Photographers got top dollar for celebrity pics and breaking news. Problems came with their paying for stories and attempts at blackmail. Then they fizzled out.