Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

8 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

where s the proof

alot of times it lays dormant then symptoms can show up a week or later

Honestly, I read this and it felt like a propaganda piece to promote vaccinations.  Vaccinations are clearly helping people get through Covid with lesser symptoms, and are stopping some folks from getting infected, but I don’t think it’s even remotely possible to prove that all of these cases came from the teacher.  The kids could’ve gotten it from anywhere.  She could’ve given it to 2 kids and they passed it on.  Clearly for that many kids to get sick in one class it was spread around, but who gave it to who?  Who really knows?  How could they prove this? 

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Honestly, I read this and it felt like a propaganda piece to promote vaccinations.  Vaccinations are clearly helping people get through Covid with lesser symptoms, and are stopping some folks from getting infected, but I don’t think it’s even remotely possible to prove that all of these cases came from the teacher.  The kids could’ve gotten it from anywhere.  She could’ve given it to 2 kids and they passed it on.  Clearly for that many kids to get sick in one class it was spread around, but who gave it to who?  Who really knows?  How could they prove this? 

Exactly 

I hope she sues the pants of them 

7 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I got sick at work but didn’t go around trying to figure out who I got it from. What would be the point of that? I could also have gotten it from a gas handle. 

38 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don't think there is much evidence to show that you will not contact covid if you are vaccinated, but there seems to be plenty of evidence that shows if you are vaccinated, the symptoms are lessened, making it more likely to keep you out of the hospital.

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't think there is much evidence to show that you will not contact covid if you are vaccinated, but there seems to be plenty of evidence that shows if you are vaccinated, the symptoms are lessened, making it more likely to keep you out of the hospital.

It seems less likely you’ll get it, but the numbers of vaccinated getting sick is definitely growing.  Totally agree, though.  The local hospitals have been posting numbers and the difference in vaccinated and non vaccinated being hospitalized is tremendous 

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It seems less likely you’ll get it, but the numbers of vaccinated getting sick is definitely growing.  Totally agree, though.  The local hospitals have been posting numbers and the difference in vaccinated and non vaccinated being hospitalized is tremendous 

True by all accounts so far. I just don’t understand why those who don’t want to vaccinate are being strong armed to do so. 

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree 100%. When it’s all said and done it’s a personal choice and nobody else’s business.

10 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Yep. 

Not everyone agrees with us on personal choice and it being nobody else's business.

Unless of course you want to abort a baby.

From the article:

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson reported Thursday.

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

On 9/3/2021 at 8:47 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

Not everyone agrees with us on personal choice and it being nobody else's business.

Unless of course you want to abort a baby.

From the article:

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson reported Thursday.

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

I thought refusing someone medical care was against the law.  Sorry libs!!

from the article: 

• A new 
     shows that since July 26, there have been only 6,587 reports of breakthrough infections that resulted in hospitalization or death among 163 million fully vaccinated people — a percentage of 0.01 percent or less.

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Remember, Barry Goldwater once said:  “extremism in pursuit of liberty is no vice!”  There are some here that would do well to remember these words!

Malcolm X expounded on that quote from Goldwater (although Goldwater didn’t originally come up with it):

My reason for believing in extremism—intelligently directed extremism, extremism in defense of liberty, extremism in quest of justice—is because I firmly believe in my heart that the day the black man takes an uncompromising step and realizes he’s within his rights, when his own freedom is being jeopardized, to use any means necessary to bring about his own freedom or put a halt to that injustice, I don’t think he’ll be by himself.