Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Of the nearly 9,000 Covid deaths since February in Texas, all but 43 occurred in the unvaccinated.  For whatever that’s worth to y’all.  I’m all for people choosing to get it or not, but these numbers are pretty telling.  

This is the hidden content, please

Wonder how many “actually” died of COVID?  

22 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I know at a local nursing home, 2 residents and 1 worker has Covid.  All were vaccinated!

They said going in that some people would still get it after being vaccinated.  It prevents it in the vast majority of people, and greatly reduces the symptoms for most of those who do get it despite being vaccinated.  People can question “future side effects” if they want, but it’s unarguable that the shot is incredibly effective in fighting Covid.  

13 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Of the nearly 9,000 Covid deaths since February in Texas, all but 43 occurred in the unvaccinated.  For whatever that’s worth to y’all.  I’m all for people choosing to get it or not, but these numbers are pretty telling.  

That’s good information. I was vaccinated, but I told my 3 kids not to get it. All are young and healthy. I was more at risk due to some health based issues. 

22 hours ago, bullets13 said:

As of now it’s hard to trust anybody political...and that includes media, journalists, cdc, who, etc etc.

Could this be an attempt to take freedoms away again in those states that gave freedom back......because we all know freedom is an enemy to those in power. People are moving/have moved from liberal states to those mention so now liberal states have less electoral votes.

y’all can get vaccinated y’all can wear mask.

to each their own...is how it should be.

15 hours ago, bullets13 said:

If they lied about half of them then only 100x as many unvaccinated people died as vaccinated.  

They have lied about way way more than half, I’m not saying this isn’t bad stuff, it is, but the numbers have been tremendously elevated as for covid being the actual cause of death.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They have lied about way way more than half, I’m not saying this isn’t bad stuff, it is, but the numbers have been tremendously elevated as for covid being the actual cause of death.

I have no doubt. No way to know the exact amount of exaggeration though. I stand by my personal decision to vaccinate, but I don’t criticize those that don’t. I’m for personal freedoms and personal responsibility. If I were a healthy & fit 40 year old or younger guy, I doubt I would even consider the vaccine. 

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not sure.  One thing I do know, is people i know are starting to get sick again, and they all have one thing in common. 

7 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I have no doubt. No way to know the exact amount of exaggeration though. I stand by my personal decision to vaccinate, but I don’t criticize those that don’t. I’m for personal freedoms and personal responsibility. If I were a healthy & fit 40 year old or younger guy, I doubt I would even consider the vaccine. 

My situation exactly.  Were I less than 60, I’d never gotten it, but 75 & other health problems, I figured I’d be a guiena pig.  Haven’t caught Covid yet.  Did they put a tracker or inanimate object in me?   Not that I know of, but when I walk by an ATM machine a $20 bill pops out.  😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, Hagar said:

My situation exactly.  Were I less than 60, I’d never gotten it, but 75 & other health problems, I figured I’d be a guiena pig.  Haven’t caught Covid yet.  Did they put a tracker or inanimate object in me?   Not that I know of, but when I walk by an ATM machine a $20 bill pops out.  😂😂😂

Same thing happens when I walk by my 18 year old son! Outta my pocket!