Political Memes

Hagar

56 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Saw today were most Democrats didn’t think America was the greatest country on earth.  My first thought - no wonder since we have Democrats running this Asylum.  Sure they’d like it more if the Republicans were in charge.  These brainwashed loons amaze me.

I’m about to the point that I don’t give two 💩’s what Dimocrats think.  From the lowest of the low info voters to the potus, that party is off their rockers.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’m about to the point that I don’t give two 💩’s what Dimocrats think.  From the lowest of the low info voters to the potus, that party is off their rockers.

Off their rockers.  Off the rails.  Off the pavement.  What do they all have in common?  The Dems are off.  The fact so few think America is the greatest country would explain why they appear to be trying to destroy it.

On 9/30/2022 at 12:44 PM, Hagar said:

IF YOU DON’T READ THE NEWS, YOU’RE UNINFORMED.

IF YOU DO READ THE NEWS, YOU’RE MISINFORMED.

Allegedly attributed to Denzel Washington.  Whoever said it hit the nail on the head.

Here’s some misinformation for the uninformed. Big Girl, here’s your favorite fake news station at its finest. What say you?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Doesn’t know what or why.  Just taught to whine whine whine.  Rip that crutch away and she’s speechless.  Duh!

Well young lady, if you don’t know I durn sure don’t have a friggin clue.  

I just heard that the way JoeBama's handlers are trying to fix his problems at the podium concerning speaking, is that they will now turn the teleprompter towards the audience so that the audience can read it for themselves!  This way, there'll be no more walking away and scratching ones head saying -- what did the moron say?   :)