Political Memes

Hagar

I’m a great admirer of good memes.  I can’t post them (as pictures) so I’ll have to do mine descriptively.  For those that can, this’ll be a great place to put’em.  Here’s the latest I’ve ran across.

WHY DON’T THE 99% OF US WHO AREN’T OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING

QUIT CATERING TO THE 1% WHO ARE?

Great question.

Meme shows:

BAD POLICE                 GOOD POLICE

Three                               Big Crowd

BAD DOCTORS           GOOD DOCTORS

BAD MINISTERS         GOOD MINISTERS

BAD POLITICIANS      GOOD POLITICIANS 

Big Crowd                      Three

• 2 weeks later...

INEPTOCRACY

A SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WHERE THE LEAST CAPABLE TO LEAD ARE ELECTED BY THE LEAST CAPABLE OF PRODUCING, AND WHERE THE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY LEAST LIKELY TO SUSTAIN THEMSELVES OR SUCEED, ARE REWARDED WITH GOODS AND SERVICES PAID FOR BY THE CONFISCATED WEALTH OF A DIMINISHING NUMBER OF PRODUCERS.

On 7/11/2021 at 12:51 AM, baddog said:

Totally unbelievable…..Big Girl, with all of your wisdom and smarts…….is this a stupid dog?

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Republican Senate candidate J.D. Vance hit back at Vice President Kamala Harris' latest argument against voter ID laws, Monday, reacting on "Fox & Friends" to the VP's claim that rural voters don't have the ability to make photocopies of their IDs.

J.D. VANCE: We have all kinds of crazy things in small towns in the state of Ohio and across the country. We've got electricity, we've got running water, we even have soap. And it's amazing that the vice president of the United States thinks that people can't make photocopies in rural communities. I mean, it's like she thinks that if you go to a small town in this country, you've got the tractor supply store, you've got the guys with the dueling banjos and there's nothing else there. And of course, that's ridiculous. And anybody who lives in these communities or spent time in them knows that.