2021 DALLAS COWBOYS

Cowboys off-season to do list 
1.) Fire McCarthy/ he is worse than JG
2.) Fix Dak
3.) Say goodbye to Connor Williams that man is a walking flag
4.) Make Tony Pollard RB1… we are stuck with zeke for 1 more year with that awful contract.
5.) Add a lockdown corner or get some safety over the top help
6.) Buy some damn Curtains 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:16 AM, BS Wildcats said:

Dak giving credit to fans for throwing objects at refs.  What a true PO💩!  Know the rules

Dak ain't that good of a QB anyways. He seems to get flustered under pressure, not to mention he's not that accurate throwing to his receivers.

15 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Dak ain't that good of a QB anyways. He seems to get flustered under pressure, not to mention he's not that accurate throwing to his receivers.

Dak is the best qb against bad competition in NFL history.  Against quality teams he's an okay game manager, at best.  I wish Romo had had the chance to play with the quality around him that Dak has.  He would've won a ring, maybe more than one.  

21 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

2.) Fix Dak
4.) Make Tony Pollard RB1… we are stuck with zeke for 1 more year with that awful contract.

Bingo on all of these - I would only add that the O-line needs to be bolstered, which is kind of implied in your 3rd point. This team has enough talent to win a couple playoff games, but they are just an undisciplined mess and that starts with head coach. 

4 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

Bingo on all of these - I would only add that the O-line needs to be bolstered, which is kind of implied in your 3rd point. This team has enough talent to win a couple playoff games, but they are just an undisciplined mess and that starts with head coach. 

We went all D for the most part last draft, this time O line d line and a DB help… 

On 1/17/2022 at 1:29 PM, navydawg31 said:

2.) Fix Dak

As long as Jerry Jones is the owner, nothing will change.  But how do you fire the owner?  LOL!!

After watching the epic battle last night between Allen and Mahomes I find it pretty disheartening that Dak is somehow making nearly the same money they are.  I don't think he's a bad qb, and he's great against bad teams, but the fact that he's the 3rd highest paid qb behind them (and just barely behind them) shows how bad the cowboys got scalped.  

• 1 month later...