An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I say biden won and to stop crying like a child

Not crying!  If you’d been around long enough, you would have seen some of my posts stating if there was enough evidence it would be out there by now.  Was there fraud, probably, just not enough to overturn the election.  It does seem fishy however, that vote counts were stopped in several states with Trump holding commanding leads, but then loses them all.  Doesn’t pass the smell test!

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not crying!  If you’d been around long enough, you would have seen some of my posts stating if there was enough evidence it would be out there by now.  Was there fraud, probably, just not enough to overturn the election.  It does seem fishy however, that vote counts were stopped in several states with Trump holding commanding leads, but then loses them all.  Doesn’t pass the smell test!

R's need to focus on winning mid terms and 2024.... all this wasted time and money is only going to reflect what the D's did! R's won't pick up enough seats to impeach biden or Harris so that will also be a waste of time and money just like the D's did with Conald

I want to see 2 new candidates from both parties and get back to somewhat normality, the left is to far left and the right is to far right... majority of the same folks who voted against DonTheCon will do the same as they did in 2020 unless D's choose biden again or Hillary... 

A poll I saw this morning showed 6/10 Americans want him charged with a crime for Jan 6th, wouldn't be a smart move to put him on the ballot in 2024 if your trying to win an election IMO if DeSantis announced right now he's running, it's game over for D's.. any other candidate the R's chose its a fair game election 

D's have held the oval office 10 of the past 14 years, that stolen BS falls deaf on folks ears. And my opinion if Hillary wasn't on the ticket or campaigned better he wouldn't have won '16...

JMO take it for waht it's worth 

All this stolen election talk is getting old, top members of his cabinet and family even privately which is now being publicized acknowledged back then it wasn't stolen and they knew it yet they raised millions of dollars towards it SCAM!!!

3 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

R's need to focus on winning mid terms and 2024.... all this wasted time and money is only going to reflect what the D's did! R's won't pick up enough seats to impeach biden or Harris so that will also be a waste of time and money just like the D's did with Conald

I want to see 2 new candidates from both parties and get back to somewhat normality, the left is to far left and the right is to far right... majority of the same folks who voted against DonTheCon will do the same as they did in 2020 unless D's choose biden again or Hillary... 

A poll I saw this morning showed 6/10 Americans want him charged with a crime for Jan 6th, wouldn't be a smart move to put him on the ballot in 2024 if your trying to win an election IMO if DeSantis announced right now he's running, it's game over for D's.. any other candidate the R's chose its a fair game election 

D's have held the oval office 10 of the past 14 years, that stolen BS falls deaf on folks ears. And my opinion if Hillary wasn't on the ticket or campaigned better he wouldn't have won '16...

JMO take it for waht it's worth 

All this stolen election talk is getting old, top members of his cabinet and family even privately which is now being publicized acknowledged back then it wasn't stolen and they knew it yet they raised millions of dollars towards it SCAM!!!

Who, in your opinion, is the best candidate the Dims can throw out there?