An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

On 4/27/2022 at 9:57 AM, Reagan said:

Like I'm sure you and others did with obama!  

I dont recall anybody making a golden Obama statue and worshipping it. They made a golden Trump statue for CPAC though!

Let's not forget all of those kooks who try to point out that Trump is in the Bible.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Gotta see the receipts on this statement, an if true that would just be turd icing on that TURD OF AN ELECTION. Unbelievable 

Mike Lindell is gonna move the goalposts on this too and you'll still keep believing him and give him your money.

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

Mike Lindell is gonna move the goalposts on this too and you'll still keep believing him and give him your money.

I don’t think your sleeping very well. You need to go to mypillow.com an order you some my pillows. Got a couple of King Size My Pillows for Christmas an I have never slept better. Lol. No need to be hating so much. Buy the Pillow you’ll like it! Go to Frankspeech.com an prove him wrong on the evidence he has. Lol

39 minutes ago, wbfan said:

I dont recall anybody making a golden Obama statue and worshipping it. They made a golden Trump statue for CPAC though!

Let's not forget all of those kooks who try to point out that Trump is in the Bible.

Your bad case of TDS is Delicious! Lol . You just don’t get it. Lol

8 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I don’t think your sleeping very well. You need to go to mypillow.com an order you some my pillows. Got a couple of King Size My Pillows for Christmas an I have never slept better. Lol. No need to be hating so much. Buy the Pillow you’ll like it! Go to Frankspeech.com an prove him wrong on the evidence he has. Lol

You're*

Cant prove him wrong on Frankspeech because Frankspeech.com is a broken website. Every expert that has gone on his show to prove him wrong, Lindell throws a tantrum and ends the show.

So I just opt to watch him get humiliated each time he opens his mouth. Trump lost. It's time to grow up and get over it.

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

You're*

Cant prove him wrong on Frankspeech because Frankspeech.com is a broken website. Every expert that has gone on his show to prove him wrong, Lindell throws a tantrum and ends the show.

So I just opt to watch him get humiliated each time he opens his mouth. Trump lost. It's time to grow up and get over it.

The site opens up every time I’ve been to it. Never seen him end a show like that. Can you show me proof? Can you prove what evidence he’s has available on his site wrong?

Typical liberal always defecting an never answering questions. Lol

Your probably right he’s lost about 35% of his company which equates to many millions of dollars to prove their was massive fraud in the 2020 election just for the hell of it. Lol

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  

"Many of these “mules,” or ballot traffickers, she continued, would go on routes “repeatedly, day after day.”

One of our sort of top performers, if you will, in one 24-hour period went to 27 different drop boxes across six counties and five different nonprofit organizations in one 24-hour period,” she said.

“But this is a — this is organized crime, and that’s what we need to get our arms around,” she said."

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

"Many of these “mules,” or ballot traffickers, she continued, would go on routes “repeatedly, day after day.”

One of our sort of top performers, if you will, in one 24-hour period went to 27 different drop boxes across six counties and five different nonprofit organizations in one 24-hour period,” she said.

“But this is a — this is organized crime, and that’s what we need to get our arms around,” she said."

Has this source been approved by CardinalBacker? I was told this was the most secure election in History. 😂😂😂

Democrats:

-Spy on a presidential campaign

-Make up the Russia hoax

-Give us two bogus impeachments

-Leak tax returns of Americans

-Mandate COVID restrictions

-Spy on parents at school boards

-Create a Ministry of Truth

-Want to kill the filibuster All to keep their power.

-Oh let’s not forget the massive election fraud.

All to keep their power.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Democrats:

-Spy on a presidential campaign

-Make up the Russia hoax

-Give us two bogus impeachments

-Leak tax returns of Americans

-Mandate COVID restrictions

-Spy on parents at school boards

-Create a Ministry of Truth

-Want to kill the filibuster All to keep their power.

-Oh let’s not forget the massive election fraud.

All to keep their power.

To be continued… Let’s see if they have anything to do with the leaked Roe v Wade Supreme Court docs.