How many more games will lumberton win?

Everybody's got a different opinion about Lumberton. Here's a chance for everybody to make a prediction that we can hold them to.  If lumberton keeps tearing it up, we can go back to this post and show up the lumberton-haters.  if lumberton falls off, we can go back to this post and show up the lumberton-lovers.  Everybody's been making noise in all the threads, so i want something solid i can go back to and look at when district is over.  You all have your opinions, so answer this: how many more games will lumberton win in district?

Guest maverick24

FIRST OF ALL LETS MAKE SURE YOU SEE THIS IS A LUMBERTON THREAD POSTED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN A LUMBERTON FAN Second I see the Raiders at 5-2

Wins-Vidor, PNG, Ozen, Dayton

Loses-Nederland, Central, LCM

District Record 4-3.

District Finish 4th.

I agree with 40under. And, I think that you could flip flop LC-M/PN-G as wins or losses. I think the Raiders will be in the thick of the playoff race, but not at the tip top of the district.

There are two games left that lumberton should win, and two more that lumberton could win.  The other two games, lumberton shouldn't win, but they've shown they are capable of an upset.  I'm leaning towards 2 more wins, for a 3-4 record.  It's really tough to tell this early, after only one district game, and things could certainly change, but this is my guess that I'll stick by.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Wins - Dayton, Vidor, Beaumont Ozen, Port Neches-Groves

Losses - Nederland, Beaumont Central, Little Cypress-Mauriceville

PN-G and LC-M could go either way actually, so I would say 4-3 or 3-4

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton was only their first major obstacle. They still have both Beaumont Central and Nederland. Two of the major district powerhouses. It will be surprising to me if they make 3rd place. 4th or 5th at best.

heres the real question, lumberton IS good enough to make the playoffs this year easy, but if they do make it, will they have what it takes to win being as how theyve never been in a playoff atmosphere before, wrap your minds around that one

;D ;D ;D

"i would post another bulletin but i dont wanna ad to the 300 lumberton already has"  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kourt1
    Newest Member
    Kourt1