No Pass, No Play

Hahaha...this one again!!! I believe it's just the final six weeks grade. I just thought about something: Some schools might have an advantage with failing players if they opt to have the 9 week schedule rather than 6 weeks. I'm not sure of all the regulations, but it's something to think about. ??? ??? ???

Hahaha...this one again!!! I believe it's just the final six weeks grade. I just thought about something: Some schools might have an advantage with failing players if they opt to have the 9 week schedule rather than 6 weeks. I'm not sure of all the regulations, but it's something to think about. ??? ??? ???

Those schools have to still report at six weeks for iniatal eligibility.  After that, 9 weeks is followed.

Guest WBFan09

it actually might be a disadvantage for the team to have a 9-week grading period

1. The players become set in positions and players grow accustomed to it and if a player fails the team may be in confusion

2. the 3 week report lets players not be gone too long and they will get back before playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409