Who Wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Barbers Hill
    • Crosby
    • Still don't care ;(

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

#35 Good luck 

Is Crosby's OL as big as the Houston Chronicle has them listed in the Roster?  If so they average about 270lbs.  I dont know if that matters but I dont believe the Hill has anyone near that big.  I predict Eagles to win by 10 again. Go Eagles

Crosby's OL probably averages around 230.

The Hill is well-coached. It won't be a blowout but I think Crosby is too athletic to lose. Crosby has good coaching too. Coogs by 10.

First off, I'm glad that only three people don't care this week compared to last week ;D

Second ,I concur with Grizzy Adam's and his analysis of BiG HOUSES obvious jealously of the BH program ;D :-*

Third, I hope BH comes out on fire and takes care of business, No matter what they will leave it all on the field

Fourth, I hope BH and Crosby rip a hole in that 22 4a district come play off time.

;D ;D ;D

::) Please.  ::).  Do you remember how long that Central/BH thread was last year?  Do you want to go there this early in the season?  Don't think so.

im sorry bh i love yall, but the way yall have been playing this year i just dont see it happening...i wish yall were just as good as you were last year..but yall only have a few KEY players..crosby in this one...but good luck!

BH will be awesome when the 8th graders now come up to the varsity team. They have an awesome group of boys!!!

wow these scores are high for BarbersHill  you give up numbers too two good QB's and everyone thinks they can score on you. I got the second shut-out of the year for Crosby tonight. 21-0 My boys on Defense seem really up tempo today no ones tired...

and we won't turn the ball over every time we have it like at Dickinson. So all in all i think we got a convincing win.

One stat you didn't put up there... His name is Muki and he scores TD's ... Return game for the win.

Crosby's OL probably averages around 230.

The Hill is well-coached. It won't be a blowout but I think Crosby is too athletic to lose. Crosby has good coaching too. Coogs by 10.

You sure cap because I know Opeil weighs 280+ prolly and McGriff is 245, i dunno bout the rest but thats some big meat packages...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin