HJ is nothing without donahoe

im sick and tired oe people talkin about how good hj is gonna be this year...there not gonna be that good...they mite make playoffs after number 1 silsbee and number 2 wos/jasper they mite not even make it to the playoffs.....

OK....they may not have a person that can score 26 ppg like Donahoe did......but from what i saw in the summer i think they do have 5 or 6 guys that can score 12 to 18 ppg.....and I think they are gowing to be much faster and stronger this year....

no....there are 2 maybe 3 at the most that will score 12-18 a game...nobody else

Let me first say I'm not from HJ so you won't think I'm a homer .Next Ill say say you know absolutely nothing about the Hawks OR nothing about the game .Ryan was a very special player,no doubt, but this team can potentially be better than last years.While they will be extremely deep, they will all have a role and will be very well coached.On any given night they have several that could hang 20 on anyone around here.Lets just let the schedule play out and see how they do.I will tell ya this ,they worked real hard this summer and you gotta respect that after the kind of year they had last year.Will be a great district battle this year.

im sick and tired oe people talkin about how good hj is gonna be this year...there not gonna be that good...they mite make playoffs after number 1 silsbee and number 2 wos/jasper they mite not even make it to the playoffs.....

If i do remember correctly HJ beat Jasper last year without Donahoe

we all know where your from mwhizzle...lol if silsbee is gonna be sick then hj is gonna be dead cuz silsbee is beating hj bye 15 at hj and 25 in silsbee

Ok explain yourself where is Silsbee getting all this talent to kill HJ with? SIlsbee lost all their big guys and their guard that was all region tournament so where is all the talent from??

.......YOUR Dummy!!! if you think that jasper is going to beat HJ then....im actually speechless, cus i didnt think some one could be so dumb seriuously! WOW! :o

Surely bubblegum jsut wanted to get a rise out of everyone!!!  He can't be that misinformed!!!  What is he a band director????  I say that because he obviously knows very little about basketball talent!!!!  I saw HJ this summer as well.......look out 21AAA.........this could be a run-a-way!!!!  HJ is the quickest team I've seen in awhile and their guards are excellent shooters........Silsbee and Jasper....not even a close second.

well if u ask me jarvis could be a bigger threat than donahoe was if he keeps that cocky attitude in check... point is as a team i look for HJ to be better than they were last year and for silsbee to not.... sooo that would mean HJ would still win in my opinion....plus HJ has 2 new kids that didnt play last yr that are solid if im not mistaken??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409