Lumberton@Vidor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

??? ???

I think it is funny how much the kid from Silsbee that pretends to be a sville Jacket hates Lumberton and any sucess thay have. You dont even have a team on here that you root for on here you just get on here and bash Lumberton and talk about all the huge powerhouse teams from no where close to this area, and how good they are. Dude you should find a Yellow Jacket love line and go play on there.

I think it is funny how much the kid from Silsbee that pretends to be a sville Jacket hates Lumberton and any sucess thay have. You dont even have a team on here that you root for on here you just get on here and bash Lumberton and talk about all the huge powerhouse teams from no where close to this area, and how good they are. Dude you should find a Yellow Jacket love line and go play on there.

:D

maverick 24,this lhsallzone :good post. sville by way of silsbee,mave we could be

southlake carroll by way of l-town,just because i went by their last year,& say & post theit record as mine home town, hes a hater-this sville dude,plain & simple

hes posting threads on lumberton, trying to get crow meat a flying. he s probably

a /was a waterboy on his sisters flag football team i sville ,hince his affiliation.

do you see him posting for our hardin co, cousins,the tigers nope, just hate mail.

mave hope we roll buddy the rest of the yr, good luck to raiders

Kid ::)

I got holes in my socks older than you.

I am not bashing Ltown, If you want me to stop talking, win district then maybe I will shutup.

I do think Lumberton will make the playoffs this year. They would probably not have beaten Dayton if there quarterback had not got hurt. Nederland is tough and would have been stronger with there quarterback but the sophomore is no slouch. Central and LCM are both playing good. Lumberton has a strong group of seniors that will finally get them to the playoffs. Vidor, PNG and Ozen are struggling.

Guest band of brothers

LUMBERTON PLAYERS: Do you feel the team overall has now refocused on the Vidor game, or is the team still in celabratory mode?

refocus started during game film saturday morning!

ecbucfan,  looks like same ol practice to me,running to every station,all out

on plays,defense & offense , butt chewings ,up & downs, extra running for mistakes, practice filming,walk throughs,look very work like atmosphere,pretty

intense,looked really focused about 2 1/2 -3 hrs of gettin it. >:( >:( >:(

Guest ECBucFan

on plays,defense & offense , butt chewings ,up & downs, extra running for mistakes, practice filming,walk throughs,look very work like atmosphere,pretty

I hope yall have 100% focus. Can't let up! (no offense Vidor, or anyone else. I just want Lumberton to break through)  :)

Guest band of brothers

A real good assessment, practice is not a very fun atmosphere, and if you want to make a statement in this district, it's 110%.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin