WOS vs China Spring

aTmfan06

20 minutes ago, Gasilla said:

The Jasper RB's are not better than Elijah Gayles. He doesn't get the yards that Limbrick did because WOS has many weapons that they use. Andre Thomas played at WOS until his Sr year when he went to Jasper. He was a slot guy here, not even an RB.

The RB for China Springs is.!

5 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

Come on now fellas.  Yall know where I stand when it comes to up most respect I have for Silver&Blue football program and the athletes in it.

That said, give the young man Carl Limbrick his deserved props.  He played in only 9 games this season and as it stands he has the 9th highest rushing yards in ALL divisions in the state (1778).  

Andre Thomas is a baller! Point blank period. The young man played defense (in the secondary) that being his primary role and a damn good job he did. He also contributed his speed,(the young man got some wheels!) and tough running skills (he ain't that big but by no means goes down easy) at RB and did a great at that as well. Andre was on the field more than any other Jasper player this season. It was privilege and joy having him play for the DAWGS.

**Carl I am sure will drop some on the rushing yards list in the weeks to come because in case yall have not heard we got our Azz whipped this past Friday night.

Not intended as disrespect. It was a response to someone downplaying the capabilities of the WOS backfield. No doubt Limbrick is talented as is Andre. Andre is a good kid too. We hated to see him leave. Both talented backs as are the WOS backs. The WOS kids just don't have the gaudy numbers because we also have great WR's. And a QB that can spread it around. But make no mistake, Gayles and Shaw would rack up those numbers in a different system.

1 hour ago, Gasilla said:

Not intended as disrespect. It was a response to someone downplaying the capabilities of the WOS backfield. No doubt Limbrick is talented as is Andre. Andre is a good kid too. We hated to see him leave. Both talented backs as are the WOS backs. The WOS kids just don't have the gaudy numbers because we also have great WR's. And a QB that can spread it around. But make no mistake, Gayles and Shaw would rack up those numbers in a different system.

If you look back at the games,rushing and passing yardage are pretty equal.We spread it around.

2 hours ago, JasperDAWG said:

I know some of yall remember Curtis Hafford (One Jasper all time greats)that played linebacker when yall dropped down to 4A in the 80s.?.

His son plays on the China Spring team. Curtis went on to play at Baylor then stayed around that area after college.

hey is Garrett or Gayles that yall have had several of the past 10 years or so that played rb?  one of em was a short guy that wore #43 or #45 I believe. The young man was a helluva back and he had to be tough as much as he was given the ball. lol it seemed like he played forever (maybe as a freshman all the way thru senior)?

I didn't think y'all ever run out of those Hadnot guys,(spelling )

1 minute ago, JasperDAWG said:

y'alls is also.  or are you saying yall gonna beat Carthage? 

You never know heard the same thing the last two years from WO.S but look what happened.! But I have done said Carthage and Argyle will be your two State Champ's. But one thing I" do know is we made it further then Jasper 🍭🤣