West Sabine 22 Hull-Daisetta 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Tigers facing a 4th and goal on the HD 6 yard line. I think :31 seconds left in 3rd but scoreboard has been on the glitch. I’m still livid about that call. Should have been 4th and 11 on their own 23 yard line. 

Must be same referees from Deweyville 

Tigers take a knee and that’s the ball game. Great game West Sabine and good luck next week. You guys earned it.  I’m thinking WS go to the 3rd round with an easy win next week. 

Tigers - 22

Bobcats - 6

Final 

Way to play hard Cats. Made a few too many mistakes and gave up a couple big plays. We’ll be back bigger and better next year. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to West Sabine 22 Hull-Daisetta 6/FINAL

Really thought HD defense looked the best it has all year. There are several plays that come to mind but two big plays that stand out that really hurt HD was the 1Q fumble when HD was inside the red zone of WS and the in the 3 Q when HD fumbled inside the 15 of WS. Those were game changing plays that should have resulted in points. But regardless these kids played hard and WS got the W. So congratulations and good luck to WS. 

32 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

Tigers take a knee and that’s the ball game. Great game West Sabine and good luck next week. You guys earned it.  I’m thinking WS go to the 3rd round with an easy win next week. 

Tigers - 22

Bobcats - 6

Final 

Way to play hard Cats. Made a few too many mistakes and gave up a couple big plays. We’ll be back bigger and better next year. 

That 3rd round game against Mart wont be pretty