Hardin Volleyball

1 minute ago, joebob said:

Sorry meant schedule updates with scores...havent seen any scores posted for what should be a good team 

There were a lot of scores from last week that were not reported.  Part of that is my fault as I didn't get game threads up as I was in Houston on Tuesday and Friday for medical tests, but I should have gotten them up the night before (like I am doing right now for tomorrow).  Sorry ladies, the lay off has been a long one for me, too.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

There were a lot of scores from last week that were not reported.  Part of that is my fault as I didn't get game threads up as I was in Houston on Tuesday and Friday for medical tests, but I should have gotten them up the night before (like I am doing right now for tomorrow).  Sorry ladies, the lay off has been a long one for me, too.

No worries my man. Thanks for all that you do...its a lot of work! 

17 hours ago, joebob said:

Any schedule or scores for the Hornets? I expect them to be a dominant force this year in 3A with a lot of good club players on that team. 

Hardin beat Orangefield on 08/11 in straight sets, and then I saw on the Hardin Athletics twitter page that they also beat Kirbyville in straight sets on 08/14.  No surprise though, they've always been a strong team and seem to be starting out just fine this season as well. 

5 hours ago, CatFam2308 said:

Hardin beat Orangefield on 08/11 in straight sets, and then I saw on the Hardin Athletics twitter page that they also beat Kirbyville in straight sets on 08/14.  No surprise though, they've always been a strong team and seem to be starting out just fine this season as well. 

19 hours ago, joebob said:

No worries my man. Thanks for all that you do...its a lot of work! 

somebody told me they would not be shocked if hardin won it all in 3a this year.....they seem to always get to round 3/4 every year

• 1 year later...
On 8/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, Guest said:

somebody told me they would not be shocked if hardin won it all in 3a this year.....they seem to always get to round 3/4 every year

Hardin is really really good but volleyball is tough! when you get to those hill country schools they play at a complete different level

3 hours ago, Steven Avery said:

I suspect Hardin will not be as good as they were last year but still solid. 

Do you still think they will go 3 or 4 rounds deep and if they do just that, how would we know if they weren't as good as previous years, because that seems to be where they go every year?  Its hard to pulse Hardin, being that the district provides little to no competition for them.  I saw on twitter that they defeated LCM last night.

11 hours ago, JSnipes said:

Hardin has been better than CH the past two years. They will be again this year. Yep 

Hardin has been better than anyone in the region for the last 20 years, except East Bernard.