Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

Silsbee has had the easier route, they have some momentum coming in and if the coach can use that momentum without letting the players be overconfident then they can win this.

My prediction is if it’s a low scoring game then wos will win, if Silsbee’s offense can get going then i don’t see wos being able to keep up.

22 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Silsbee has had the easier route, they have some momentum coming in and if the coach can use that momentum without letting the players be overconfident then they can win this.

My prediction is if it’s a low scoring game then wos will win, if Silsbee’s offense can get going then i don’t see wos being able to keep up.

The Silsbee kids are generally more grounded than the fans :D 

But honestly, I think it’s the reverse.  Silsbee coaches have to get their kids believing they CAN win.  Regardless of trash talking over the years, the Mustangs have owned the Tigers.   That can effect your psyche.  I would want my kids coming in with swagger and confidence.  Because you better believe the Mustangs believe they will win every time they line up against them. 

Both teams learned a lot from playing each other earlier this year,  progressed and have gotten better. If Silsbee plays smart and cleans up some costly dumb penalties, they have a great shot with how their defense is playing. WOS has tightened up on their defense it seems, but Silsbee can score some points playing the way they have been. It will be a fun and exciting game to watch and whoever wins deserves it because they wanted it more!  GO TIGERS! 

I literally almost started a thread (because I knew one would come out just after, if not just before the end of the games) titled “The Battle of the Two Most Spoiled Fan Bases in SETX.”  (WOS for football obviously, and Silsbee has been the standard for overall athletic excellence for the last several years.)  I really think this is going to be another instant classic type game though.