WOS vs Jasper - Friday 7:30 @ LAMAR

wo-s#1

40 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yea I do. I always plan ahead never like waiting until the last minute, too bad the rest of the world is not like me. 

If the rest of the (WO-S) world were like you, the visitor's side at Provost Humphrey Stadium would be empty, but the Katy/Northshore game would receive a bump in attendance. 

33 minutes ago, j_dog said:

WOS, you do have Jasper's attention.  Link to KJAS:

This is the hidden content, please

The history of Stark and West Orange is a bit jumbled, but the 1986 and on pretty well sums up the beatings the dogs have taken at the hands of WOS.

After reading that article I’m gonna have to buy Blue and Silver shirt. 

1 hour ago, j_dog said:

The history of Stark and West Orange is a bit jumbled, but the 1986 and on pretty well sums up the beatings the dogs have taken at the hands of WOS.

Nice read on the history. I was around for much of that, 1972 WO Chief. 

1 hour ago, j_dog said:

He goes way back before there was a WOS...back to the 60s and there was no WOS until 1977.But I got the point.lol

44 minutes ago, marshman said:

Come on over to our side! Lol

hey i have a few green and gold shirts myself since my wife is an LC-M grad

I’ll be sitting on y’all side. I’ve never owned a blue and silver shirt. I’ve seen a lot of LCM grads put them on and a lot folks that live in LCM wearing those shirts around town. I won’t mention those mustang guys. When did your wife graduate ?

45 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I’ll be sitting on y’all side. I’ve never owned a blue and silver shirt. I’ve seen a lot of LCM grads put them on and a lot folks that live in LCM wearing those shirts around town. I won’t mention those mustang guys. When did your wife graduate ?

weve noticed all the support shown by other schools to the Mustangs during these playoff runs the last few years. And it is very appreciated!

16 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Your ethier on one side of the fence or the other there no in between 

I guess there is no Orange Community support that comes from you? I graduated from LCM, I support my Bears but in football I’d always support WOS to win the game unless they are playing LCM. I think you would be surprised how many WOS fans that actually live on the other side of the fence. I mean other then football WOS struggles to beat LCM in other sports Baseball, Softball, Basketball. Y’all dont have a soccer program. Our Band is the best in Setx. So y’all have a good football history and past teams. I support Orange teams that include Orangefield. I think to sit here and say you have to pick a side is really unnecessary. My father graduated from WOS and My mother Graduated from LCM I guess that puts me in the middle.

43 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I guess there is no Orange Community support that comes from you? I graduated from LCM, I support my Bears but in football I’d always support WOS to win the game unless they are playing LCM. I think you would be surprised how many WOS fans that actually live on the other side of the fence. I mean other then football WOS struggles to beat LCM in other sports Baseball, Softball, Basketball. Y’all dont have a soccer program. Our Band is the best in Setx. So y’all have a good football history and past teams. I support Orange teams that include Orangefield. I think to sit here and say you have to pick a side is really unnecessary. My father graduated from WOS and My mother Graduated from LCM I guess that puts me in the middle.

I don't do plan b its only plan a for me and I could care less all those other sports the r useless to me. I'm a one team guy and wos is the only team in texas. So I don't dislike the other schools or teams I just pull for one team in Texas. You guys can do whatever u like its fine with me. Oh by the  way neither one of my parents went to wos. One went to school in long island ny and the other mb north so I don't have worry about being in the middle. But one time when I live in Wharton tx I was happy to Nederland baseball team beat crap outta everybody from the area.

9 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I don't do plan b its only plan a for me and I could care less all those other sports the r useless to me. I'm a one team guy and wos is the only team in texas. So I don't dislike the other schools or teams I just pull for one team in Texas. You guys can do whatever u like its fine with me. Oh by the  way neither one of my parents went to wos. One went to school in long island ny and the other mb north so I don't have worry about being in the middle. But one time when I live in Wharton tx I was happy to Nederland baseball team beat crap outta everybody from the area.

“A one team guy” that won’t be watching his team this weekend.  Instead, will be watching another team.  Quite the conundrum.

5 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That’s surprising you were talking about going to the North Shore vs Katy game earlier in this thread due to WOS and Jasper did not pick a stadium. Then here you state WOS is the only team for for you in the state.  Boy I bet you have trouble getting dressed in the morning lol I bet if those other sports would matter if they were making state championship runs.