Silsbee vs Giddings

STigerNation

Lumberton is my favorite school right now.  I love how many kids they have enrolled.  I love that they are in our district.  I love that they are good enough to make the playoffs. 

Talk about a win-win scenario.  This realignment is fabulous.  Lumberton gets to go to the playoffs and has a big first round win.  Meanwhile Carthage is nowhere on Silsbee's radar screen.

I did not think Giddings could beat Liberty, congrats to our Defensive Coaching. You never know what is going to happen in the playoffs with these kids, but looks to me like S Tigers are on a role? F.Y.I. Head coach is from Giddings, born there, played there, father, brother, uncles, cousins, played there, and his first coaching job was there as Varsity OL coach. Giddings went to State Semifinals his 2nd and last year there. would have liked to have been head coach there, but never got considered. I think there will be incentive to not only win this game, but make a statement? Never know how all this plays out?

Our new Coach here in Giddings, has been what the Dr. ordered , bringing back discipline , and strong work ethics, which were lacking under Jones. This has been the main reason for this years success , as we do not have the athletes yall may be used to seeing , when Gidd would venture to east tx for a playoff round or two in the past?  Go Buffs  

12 minutes ago, Blackngold said:

I did not think Giddings could beat Liberty, congrats to our Defensive Coaching. You never know what is going to happen in the playoffs with these kids, but looks to me like S Tigers are on a role? F.Y.I. Head coach is from Giddings, born there, played there, father, brother, uncles, cousins, played there, and his first coaching job was there as Varsity OL coach. Giddings went to State Semifinals his 2nd and last year there. would have liked to have been head coach there, but never got considered. I think there will be incentive to not only win this game, but make a statement? Never know how all this plays out?

Our new Coach here in Giddings, has been what the Dr. ordered , bringing back discipline , and strong work ethics, which were lacking under Jones. This has been the main reason for this years success , as we do not have the athletes yall may be used to seeing , when Gidd would venture to east tx for a playoff round or two in the past?  Go Buffs  

Which head coach is from Giddings? Coach Smith?