Hamshire-Fannett @ Silsbee

STigerNation

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

I would like to see Silsbee get ahead early like we all know they can so some of the starters can get some rest and backups gets some reps in. Then two weeks to prepare for round one.

Thing is, with how we rotate players on both sides of the ball very few are left on the side line that don’t get in. 

20 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I would like to see Silsbee get ahead early like we all know they can so some of the starters can get some rest and backups gets some reps in. Then two weeks to prepare for round one.

Bcz they have a bye the last week of the season I really think that benefits them for the playoffs. Bcz they heal up if anyone is injured. I really do expect them to get through the first 2 rounds easy.

Silsbee leads the series with 7 wins against just 1 loss. Silsbee won the last game played in 2013 by a score of 55-21, HF last and only win came in 2007 by a score of 35-14. HF has had an extra week to prepare for the Tigers. HF is a threat, their QB (1) is what makes their offense go. His quick and slippery along with No. 11 they present a challenge. We will have to score and score often. Our defense has been playing some good ball, gonna have to keep working. Being senior night Silsbee may be a little off focus for about the first quarter but should start settling down by the second quarter and pull away the second half. JMO. TigerNation!!!